When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This takes balls ...

Martyd3

I have this Daytona for sale a bit under the list price. Here's your chance.

Only $6000. Contact me via pm... only serious buyers please! No tire kickers! 8)

OMG! OMG! As soon as my cheque comes in from the Commerce Bank of Nigeria (got in on the ground floor of a real great deal) I'll PP you the funds!

Any intrest in a part trade for my DJ?

IMG_1728Medium.jpg

Col.

Dayumm!!! That looks horrible, there is not a straight number, hour marker or hand on that whole watch. How much you wanna bet that it has a rotatable bezel to boot :animal_rooster: . He/she put up a nice closeup of it too, makes me wonder if the seller was scammed and really did not realize it, although you would need pretty bad eyesight not to notice how badly done this one is. On second thought, nah, I think Star69 got it right.

OMG! OMG! As soon as my cheque comes in from the Commerce Bank of Nigeria (got in on the ground floor of a real great deal) I'll PP you the funds!

Any intrest in a part trade for my DJ?

IMG_1728Medium.jpg

Col.

Hmm... there's something weird on that dial... can't put my finger on it. It's ok if the AD can verify the authenticity.

Or perhaps you'd like to trade?

wt2-6.jpg

wt2-3.jpg

fake2.jpg

This is older Daytona with El Primero movement. That's why the subdial spacing is different.

wt2-2.jpg

Hmm... there's something weird on that dial... can't put my finger on it. It's ok if the AD can verify the authenticity.

Or perhaps you'd like to trade?

wt2-6.jpg

wt2-3.jpg

fake2.jpg

This is older Daytona with El Primero movement. That's why the subdial spacing is different.

wt2-2.jpg

I know I shouldn't, but I love all those fake Roleys, just because the 'details are different' from the ones I see every day :D And as for the GMT II, that's like the one I wore in Tokyo :lol::victory:

OH Boy! A Dayachtmaster! Tell you what, I'll trade you my gen HorrormasterII for it!

RX1426_1.jpg

I can asure you that DJ will stand any inspection BT. It was bought from a real AD.

Here is their store:

untitled1.jpg

They assured me it's real and that Rolex photo copy all their paperwork now so as not to waste money they could be spending on improving an allready great product! Real nice guy he was, drove me to the bank and all!

I hope we can make this trade, I realy want a gen Dayachtmaster!

Col.

OH Boy! A Dayachtmaster! Tell you what, I'll trade you my gen HorrormasterII for it!

RX1426_1.jpg

Col.

All joking aside, I really like the case/pushers of that watch :) Stick a Daytona movement/dial assembly in, with a set of Sub hands as the main hands, and a sub bezel insert, and you'd have the kind of bastardized watch I'd be proud to wear :victory:

All joking aside, I really like the case/pushers of that watch :) Stick a Daytona movement/dial assembly in, with a set of Sub hands as the main hands, and a sub bezel insert, and you'd have the kind of bastardized watch I'd be proud to wear :victory:

That sounds absolutely..........heyyyy..wait a minute :g: hmmmm sounds intriguing after all

:g::g::g:

lol GOTTA LOVE THIS STUFF.I AM FRIENDs WITH A COUPLE of finance guys and they are bragin to me about how they can get subs for $30. LOL i show them my fakeymarier and at first they are not impressed. But then i start to show them the difference and as i am their's is falling apart in my hands. I just stop and smile and hand their's back to them. .......