When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jus 1 more

lanikai

Boring doesn't even come close...it is REALLY frickin' boring. Group shot, Group shot. Group shot. Come on doc Lani, give me ma fix. I'm dying over here man and this is my dying wish...

...Well, one of them - others include a night at the W Diamond Head with five or six 18 year old Asian girls in knee socks, an eight ball or two, one last bottle of Louie Tre, and jus so noone thinks I'm a snob, a shoyu chicken plate from Rainbow Drive-In in Kaimuki with an extra scoop mac.

Get out the fisheye and set um' up brah. Primo - Chance um'!

With Love,

RobbieG

I'm with you brah.. except for the the krystal and the blow... B) .. ya ain't goin ta die... only the good die young and we were to rotten in our World gym youth.. :angry:

no mo fish eye.. no mo nuff camera lens .. put da kine group shots all to-geda, you get one big (messy) pic.. la dat !!! :lol:

Rainbow grinds stay 6 blocks from whea I stay live.. :good:

ubiquitous

Posted Today, 05:36 AM

Mmmmm... Shoyu chicken. Yum, yum! I'll have some of that... With some onigiri and takuan, please

my fav at Rainbows is barbeque plate .. chili on da rice.. take it home so I can have ume and takuan .. :D

I wonder if I can express it.. :huh:

L

I was joking about the blow of course. Haven't done that in 25 years, but it was fun back in the day. I will still take the Remy though. Nothing quite like really great brandy - slightly warmed of course...

Kay Den?

Hey all this pigeon talk makes me think of an old Christmas rhyme I wrote with my friend 20 years ago on Christmas Eve - Hawaiian Style:

Twas da nite befo' Christmas, an all throo my crib, not one insect was buzzing. Brah, I no tell you one fib.

All da keiki was snuggles, coast in deah beds. With Auties crip crack seed all bust in deah heads.

One chronic kine shock bust da roof wit one clattah. I wen jump up fo' handle dis disturbing mattah.

Thru up da window, bust open da sash. False crack da screen door fo' protec my stash...

Oh well. I'll save the rest for Christmas time. Anyone not from Hawaii is probably scratching their head right now wondering why we think this is even funny. Ya kind of got to hear the accent and inflection to go with it...

I was joking about the blow of course. Haven't done that in 25 years, but it was fun back in the day. I will still take the Remy though. Nothing quite like really great brandy - slightly warmed of course...

Kay Den?

Hey all this pigeon talk makes me think of an old Christmas rhyme I wrote with my friend 20 years ago on Christmas Eve - Hawaiian Style:

Twas da nite befo' Christmas, an all throo my crib, not one insect was buzzing. Brah, I no tell you one fib.

All da keiki was snuggles, coast in deah beds. With Auties crip crack seed all bust in deah heads.

One chronic kine shock bust da roof wit one clattah. I wen jump up fo' handle dis disturbing mattah.

Thru up da window, bust open da sash. False crack da screen door fo' protec my stash...

Oh well. I'll save the rest for Christmas time. Anyone not from Hawaii is probably scratching their head right now wondering why we think this is even funny. Ya kind of got to hear the accent and inflection to go with it...

Das one good kine poem brah .... nuff fo submit to da Advatisa .. peppa.. :brow: