When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Photos Of The New Bentley Gt

Antonio

Got my Bentley GT weeks ago, have been too busy to shoot photos and post anything till now. Got it from Joshua, fully serviced, just a gorgeous watch. First one was damaged in transit, I returned it and Josh is such a good dealer that he'd already serviced and sent a new one before he got the old one back. No wonder why I buy from him!

It's a big, heavy, very masculine watch. I love juxtapositions, so instead of my large wrist, I put it on the opposite. I think this is sexier. Comments welcome.

post-2119-1156369568_thumb.jpg

post-2119-1156369642_thumb.jpg

wow cool pictures?? by the way who was the model??

Thanks. Model is a model friend who is starting her own makeup company. While we were shooting I asked if I could make a couple of pictures of her wearing my watch, this is the result.

Sweet !

How much was the charge to get the service done ?

If I remember right it was $150 for that. It's good to 135 feet, further than I am, underwater. Haha. And fully cleaned and lubricated, should be great for years. I chose carefully, wanted a 7750 without all the extra gears, this setup has the dials in all the right places for both the rep and the gen.