When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've never owned a PO

P4GTR

I lusted after a Seamaster 2531.80. The blue waved beauty. Last year, we had a brief fling and I had a deep sinking feeling it was just summer love. We never clicked, at all.

DSC02545.jpg

I tried to make it work. I even lavished her with pearls and bezel implants to try to keep the fire alive.

DSC02695.jpg

She wanted nothing to do with me. I would hang out with other ladies while she sat home alone.

DSC02721.jpg

She found this guy at club RWG and just like that, she was gone.

I spent months drinking heavily swearing off Omega's altogether. What was wrong with me? Why can't I like Omega's like everyone else? I didn't need to complicate my life like this. How was I going to tell my parents?

Truth be told, I always thought PO's were beautiful, so maybe one bad relationship was no reason for alarm. Fearful of rejection, I stayed alone, occasionally dating a Milgauss, or calling the old ball and steelfish for a romp on the wrist. But something was missing.

HackR reminded me of the POrikka dating service. Reg's HomegaChinawatchwife.com

For the right price, Hack was willing to part with a nice red (er, orange) headed beauty with the perfect measurements, 42/42/42. Within minutes I told him "MINE". and the wait began. Watchswap, baby.

Well, It's been a few weeks and I'm happy to report that things are great.

We only had one fight. She got mad that I broke a pin off in her [censored] when trying to resize her bracelet. (what a pain.)

SDC12323.jpg

We share similar hobbys, and she even looks good in rubber pants.

SDC12339.jpgSDC12341.jpg

I've got leather pants on the way from Reg. The future is looking good!

SDC12324.jpg

hahaha :rofl: That was a fun post! I too fell in love with a PO just to break off a couple of pins in her [censored] trying to resize her. I have 2 different style pin tools but neither are quite long enough to push the pins our far enough for easy removal. I always end up having to use a pair of pliars to finish the job. Anybody have a suggestion on where to track down a Pin Pusher tool with a long enough pin to push these out...say something longer than say 4mm???

Anybody have a suggestion on where to track down a Pin Pusher tool with a long enough pin to push these out...say something longer than say 4mm???

There are "anvil" pin pusher sets out there with a tiny hammer, hardened steel pin pushers that look like punches, and a plastic anvil for the bracelet.

post-22602-1253766411_thumb.jpg

Ubi, Ubi, Ubi.. I love when you talk like that. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I can't wait to try leather. It's en route. Look at this little temptress. The things i'd do to her...

IMG_5985.jpg

Sorry to talk about your lady like that slarty. Hope you don't mind me borrowing the picture, for our pleasure.