When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best of 2009

lanikai

I'm going to start compiling a synopsis of the "Best of 2009" Replications..

If I don't have the particular watch I will ask one of the members to donate a pic, and of course you will be credited for the image in the final composition..

We'll feature each Brand..if you feel that there is more than one piece we should feature .. that's fine we can list multiple pieces for any one Brand.

and if you would like to write thought's on the piece please do so and they will be incorporated into the thread of the Best of 2009 ....

and to all graphic artist.. we need a banner to headline this ... I suggest you all put your heads together and compile one "team" coordinated banner.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

We'll work on the "Best of the Best" after we finish this project..

So let's begin..

I have but 1 APROO .. so I will acquiesce for a pic B) .. what is the best of the AP Brand, and we need a pic and some commentary..

thanks for the team work and support to do this deal.. :D

AC

Lani :D

Thanks guy's but I'm trying to keep this simple for me so I can keep it a bit organized ... I would like to go down the list of brands starting with the AP's..

otherwise it becomes a cluster-F**k of voting.. :wounded1:.. we're not voting for the best rep ... I'm trying to compile a thread to give the Noobs a look at which reps to look at.. inspired by Oren's 1000 questions.. 8)

thanks

L

I'm with my mate JeffG... I haven't bought any new reps in 2009. :blink:

That doesn't mean that I won't... it's probably just temporary until the old "buying burn" comes back again. Technically WM9 Sub v2 was a 2008 watch so I don't really know what to vote.

2008 was a stellar rep year... it has been much slower in 2009.