When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rules on starting the wristcheck thread?

plaifender

Hey guys... Since I like to be in the "know".. i was just wondering what the rules are for posting a weekend wristcheck. I posted it this afternoon around 1 or 2pm(madrid time) after noticing that no one had started it yet... I came back to the forum a few minutes ago.. and now it's nowhere to be seen. Did I do something wrong?

I wonder if it is worth having wristies started say every second day, whoever gets in first gets the honor and any others get merged?

Ken

I kinda like the everyday single thread with maybe one thread for Saturday~Sunday .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

now where's Plai ??? 8)

L

I like this format too Lani....

No where is Plai? I know you're a married man no but hey, start the wrist check already B)

Haha.. sorry, i never got back to this post. I was under the impression that it was Lani, that had started the weekend wrist check... .I think I was confused. Been a busy weekend and didn't get barely anytime to log on. Sorry for missing this convo guys!

Haha.. sorry, i never got back to this post. I was under the impression that it was Lani, that had started the weekend wrist check... .I think I was confused. Been a busy weekend and didn't get barely anytime to log on. Sorry for missing this convo guys!

when I came back from my little sabbatical.. I noticed the wrist check had changed to daily.. so we grow and improve .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:.. it's a good thing though..

hope ya can get the Tuesday wristi's started though.. you still have honours.. we're just waiting .. since you do have added responsibility these day's.. :good:

ac

lani

when I came back from my little sabbatical.. I noticed the wrist check had changed to daily.. so we grow and improve .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:.. it's a good thing though..

hope ya can get the Tuesday wristi's started though.. you still have honours.. we're just waiting .. since you do have added responsibility these day's.. :good:

ac

lani

Quite possibly I'll be able to get tuesday's started. With all the added responsibility I just hate having to pick out my watch BEFORE I go to bed in order to post.. If I waited until i woke up to post.. it'd be too late. You have the advantage of being 12 hours behind me, and can generally start the post as long as it's as soon as it turns 0:00 in some part of the world!

Seems like we have always had a monday tuesday, then midweek, then friday through weekend and whoever starts it first, theirs is the post used, and it is up to others to check to make sure another WC is not up already for that time slot. Merging the duplicate second into the first when it happens is the sensible thing. :victory: