When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which is the best Ap secs@12?

lorenzo

I had the chance to compare my ROO black themes on bracelet to the exact same genuine model from a good friend.

RESULT: Stunning...only minor differences on date-position and date-fonts.

For a start I would concider the black Themes....it is the most common beside the black Rubberclad.

Just my 0.02$....but I have 16 APROO

I had the chance to compare my ROO black themes on bracelet to the exact same genuine model from a good friend.

RESULT: Stunning...only minor differences on date-position and date-fonts.

For a start I would concider the black Themes....it is the most common beside the black Rubberclad.

Just my 0.02$....but I have 16 APROO

I will second what Theo has added...I am on my second black themes (MBW secs at 9) and it is pretty damn close sans the seconds...sold the first one and missed it so much had to go back and get another one. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I also own the EOD secs at 12...a member here did a pretty good review with the original as was pretty impressed to say the least. :victory:

My next will be the Rose Gold updated grey dial...

cheers

:drinks:

I could watch that avatar all day and never get bored. In fact, I think I will.

• 2 weeks later...

Any one the non RG rubberclads worth getting?

Have accurate are they? is the rubber bezels still crap?

The RG will just scream fake as it cost to much for me to get away whit it..Regular is ok that i can afford in real life if i eat bread for 3years.. :pardon:

Any one the non RG rubberclads worth getting?

Have accurate are they? is the rubber bezels still crap?

The RG will just scream fake as it cost to much for me to get away whit it..Regular is ok that i can afford in real life if i eat bread for 3years.. :pardon:

uhh, bump?

Here's a few of my EOD sex@12... I did some aging to the case and bezel to try to make the black a bit lighter and scuff up the corners... next will be AR and maybe lume... if The Zigmeister would get back to me LOL (hint hint)

img1290resize.jpg

img1282resize.jpg

img1280resize.jpg

img1278resize.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mates,

I can tell you, that yesterday I received my ROO SS Black Theme secs@12 from PTSwiss. I must say: It is much more than I expected! The communication and delivery time is really perfect. We had a little issue with a boxset, but this was solved within minutes and a more than fair suggestion from PT. It was my first time dealing with him and can say, that it absolutly not the last time.

The watch is a shiny, sporty and elegant thing, and I can really recommend it. Today I went to a local watchmaker (which is not an AP dealer!) and ask for some watch straps for my gen "da vinci". As he saw the AP, I got some compliments for my choice and he said, that there are only few

distinguished watches, and my ROO is one of the most beautiful he has ever seen. First I was a little bit frightened, that he would recognise the missing silver surroundings, the crown position or the date wheel spacing - but nothing happenened. He just said that it was one of his desired timepieces.

IMHO - don

• 4 weeks later...