When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Link to Photos

Demsey

I link to an off-site host for posting pics, www.imagecave.com. None of my photos nor avatar seem to be linked now. I've noticed a few other members' photos or avatars are Xed out.

Also, while surfing RWG a few minutes ago (no other windows/sites open) my firewall blocked two Trojan viruses?

Anyone want to hazzard a guess to these issues? www.imagecave.com is up and running, however they were down yesterday...........

I link to an off-site host for posting pics, www.imagecave.com. None of my photos nor avatar seem to be linked now. I've noticed a few other members' photos or avatars are Xed out.

Also, while surfing RWG a few minutes ago (no other windows/sites open) my firewall blocked two Trojan viruses?

Anyone want to hazzard a guess to these issues? www.imagecave.com is up and running, however they were down yesterday...........

Dems: ImageCave's hosts have a major network outage at the moment - basically the switch connecting them to the rest of the world broke a few days ago. No idea where the trojan is coming from, but it might just be someone taking advantage of the fact that ICs DNS servers are down. Amazed they haven't got it working again by now, though..

Thank you gents............I'll just ride it out for the mo' and switch to photobucket in the future...............

I'll never forget the iUploads fiasco that dumped all of The Zigmeisterzumba's posts back in the day. I'd rather rebuild the Hindenburg from leftover parts. Oh. The humanity.

Use imageshack.com

I prefer photobucket

switch to photobucket

+1 for Imageshack

K Imageshack then

At what point does 'help' leave it's own definition? :p

Imagecave is back up, but I'm going to switch. Oh bother, to transfer my brilliant tutorials and pictorials. Oh well, 'tis the price we pay for brilliance. And sharing. -_-

Imagecave is back up, but I'm going to switch. Oh bother, to transfer my brilliant tutorials and pictorials. Oh well, 'tis the price we pay for brilliance. And sharing. -_-

did .. you call Dems...8)

sorry should of known you were having a conversation with yo self.. :)

did .. you call Dems...8)

sorry should of known you were having a conversation with yo self.. :)

Brother man? I originated; 'quoting one's own self, and reply........'.

After the swamping of RWG, 'original recipe', I went from 1,900 posts to 'POWERMAX'. All by myself. I have screen shots where I was the only member shown on the main page. For days.

Then I fished 'Omni' and 'Ryyannon' from the water and the rest is history.

When 'johnnyboy' and 'watcher71' were seen drifting aimlessly in the Southern Latitiudes, we pulled them in like Spanish stallions cast overboard in the doldrums of the Sargassum Sea.

It was hairy.

Brother man? I originated; 'quoting one's own self, and reply........'.

After the swamping of RWG, 'original recipe', I went from 1,900 posts to 'POWERMAX'. All by myself. I have screen shots where I was the only member shown on the main page. For days.

Then I fished 'Omni' and 'Ryyannon' from the water and the rest is history.

When 'johnnyboy' and 'watcher71' were seen drifting aimlessly in the Southern Latitiudes, we pulled them in like Spanish stallions cast overboard in the doldrums of the Sargassum Sea.

It was hairy.

:notworthy:

jus trying to follow in some big foot steps D. :notworthy:

you surely did set the Standard I'm sure..

I am your humble apprentice Dems.. :pimp:

:please:

. you don't really answer yourself do you ? :secret:

Hope ya realize I was joking on the last post D..:)..

AC

Lani

Hah hah...the joy...the pain...sounds like a Dita Von Teese session.

I too use Photobucket because of firewall issues. Picture maintenance is a pain...but well worth it for your fine contributions. BTW...I pointed you out in the Nanuq thread of the picture you posted on your GOBO catch.

jus trying to follow in some big foot steps D. :notworthy:

Ha! Now who's talking to, 'bout, one's own self?

You just keep and maintain your even strain with regard to; Horology, raffles, membership upgrades, pictorials, camaraderie, noob mentoring, shout-out box, and general forum support. You know, the periphery.

I'll continue to bear the brunt; the self engraciating, borderline megalomaniacal, self indulgent posting of ethernet folklore and general tomfoolery. Capice` ?

Capice`.

We all have our part. -_-

Ha! Now who's talking to, 'bout, one's own self?

You just keep and maintain your even strain with regard to; Horology, raffles, membership upgrades, pictorials, camaraderie, noob mentoring, shout-out box, and general forum support. You know, the periphery.

I'll continue to bear the brunt; the self ingratiating, borderline megalomaniacal, self indulgent posting of ether-net folklore and general tomfoolery. Capice` ?

Capice`.

We all have our part. -_-

"Say again??" :mellow:

did a spell check for our Elder.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. mainly cause I added it to my dictionary of words from the great orator 8)