When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Check out these Amazing Leo 7753 Wheels

tanya

Well fellas,

My buddy the Amazing Leo, from Repgeek, has finished his line of Pam datewheels. And he has finished with the one I (and many of us!!) most wanted when I tried to help him out a bit at the beginning of this terrific project. After a few initial stumbles with this difficult project including perfecting the teeth, Leo has perfected these wheels. I am proud to have been one of the few to help him out. By month's end I will have three of these wheels. One of these stunners in my Pam 188 atop my lonely Eta Valjoux 7753 , one in my Pam 063 project and one on another eta Valjoux, this one a 7750 I am having installed in my Ultimate 220. Leo is a terrific guy and once again between the two great sites someone's hard work is spoiling us all.

Thanks to Leo!!!! And thanks to the other RWGers and Geeks who helped him make this possible

Ladies I give you the completed and very beautiful LEO-7753-Wheels

leo7753.jpg

Wow...fantastic. Will these work only on the 7753 movements, or will they work on PAMs with the non-chrono 7750s as well?

Toadie

Leo makes wheels for all the movements, 7750, 2836-2824, 2893, ect ect.

The 7753's was the final wheel he completed for the project