When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Comparison SOSF Asian / ETA

lanikai

The SOSF White dial.. Asina and ETA .. the AR makes a slight difference.. the movement is a definate difference.. the font on the dw is slightly noticable.. (very much to some)

Here are the pics per a members request to decide on the "lite" .. my ooinion.. if you can save a little more for the ETA that would be optimum.. especially for the movement.. but here ya go ...

you can tell in this pic by the font in the dw..

sosfliteandetacompariso.jpg

ETA

Asian

ETA

Asian

sosfliteandetacomparisoe.jpg

ETAextreme glare

Asianextreme glare

sosfliteandetacomparisoj.jpg

hope that helps the decision B)

AC

Lani

Thanks lani! That helps a lot!

Is there much of a difference in quality on the SS bracelets for the SOSF?

No difference in the bracelet.. but the movement is not like the Asians Clones their making now.. if you plan on longevity go eta..

AC

Lani

Nice comparison. :)

I guess the difference in AR would be even more obvious with a darker dial.

Yes !! the AR is a must for the darker Blue and Black.. you can get away with it on the white ... but

the movement is what is what will be most problematic.. and for the price ... eta.. fo sure.. :victory:

L

Well thanks to this I just bought RoninQ's SwissFish last night. Thanks for the info Lani! Really helped me decide finally! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrasts Red !!!.. it is worth the $$.... check out Bob's straps fro breitling in the accessories section.. he has some really nice straps.. and ya can't beat his prices.. mention on his store and he'll take care of ya :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

• 1 month later...

engraved logo?

Forgive me for dragging an old thread back but it addresses a question I have. I vaguely remember seeing photos of 2 rep cases, one having the breitling wings logo engraved somewhere on the side of the bezel near the top and the other not. Is that true for either of these? Do you have photos showing how it should look?

thanks in advance

engraved logo?

Forgive me for dragging an old thread back but it addresses a question I have. I vaguely remember seeing photos of 2 rep cases, one having the breitling wings logo engraved somewhere on the side of the bezel near the top and the other not. Is that true for either of these? Do you have photos showing how it should look?

thanks in advance

They both have them Heritage "B" engraved on the bezel between 11 & 12 O'Clock. You can see it is Lani's pic of the Asian model.

Yes !! the AR is a must for the darker Blue and Black.. you can get away with it on the white ... but

the movement is what is what will be most problematic.. and for the price ... eta.. fo sure.. :victory:

L

Did not decided yet between both, but not sure price/longevity is in favor of ETA, considering you can by 3 asian versions for 1 ETA... AR is best but can be done lately. Is it saphir on both ? That could make the choice