When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Feeeelinn it AGAIN Andrew ! ..Macs

lanikai

Sometime ago this was a hot item.. although not perfect,,I had it fully modded with chief's AR relumed, DW... yada, yada.. I'm getting the itch again .. and even with the great reps coming out of the Breitling line.. nothing like a ZM lume and chief AR..I like this over the Seawolf simply for the mods..one of the few now that I can swap a chief crystal for.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As Andrew alluded to ... the modding was what made the Breitling section so busy.. and I must agree... these mods were very rewarding..after recieving the rep back and the improvement to the watch...

enjoy the pics.. I did taking them.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Breitling Graphite

brietlinggraphitepamsub.jpg

brietlinggraphitepamsubr.jpg

The nose of the plane with it's twin props..

brietlinggraphitepamsubd.jpg

Thanks for viewing B)

AC

Lani

Very, very NICE. I am really keen on selected Breitlings, particularly Navitimers. If only we could get an accurate rep of the Old Navitimer so that we drop a Swiss 7750 in there. I like them so much that I have just bought a gen, so my rep 'Old Navitimer' will probably go on the block (gen dial, Swiss 7750, correct ETA-fit hands etc)

Very, very NICE. I am really keen on selected Breitlings, particularly Navitimers. If only we could get an accurate rep of the Old Navitimer so that we drop a Swiss 7750 in there. I like them so much that I have just bought a gen, so my rep 'Old Navitimer' will probably go on the block (gen dial, Swiss 7750, correct ETA-fit hands etc)

Sweet I may be interested in that one T.....

I believe I got you covered on the other issue.. I'll pm U.. :)

AC

Lani

Brilliant mate! There isn't one spot on that dial that isn't beautiful. Wonderful textures, beautiful script printing, wonderfully shaped hour markers, and all contained in a beautiful case. Your pics certainly show off a work of art my friend. Bravo!

Here's the "Breitling Man" himself.... :) Thank you A.... thought I'd sent out the vibes....

these were fun day's glad I got in while it was challenging .. hope they keep getting better though...

AC

Lani