When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK

timeless

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't bother sending any more emails/pms. leave it a week and if he doesn't reply, send a polite email enquiring what is happening.

first and foremost....who are you.......members keep changing their names on these forums every time the f****g wind blows......it's getting to the ridiculous point with 5x forums....and some guys bleating on all the different forums that you don't know who you're dealing with....!

If you're who I think you are....I did NOT send you the wrong watch....I sent you a watch that was 2mm larger than I descibed....my mistake......pehaps it was 3 in the morning when I used my calipers and described it as 40mm when in actual fact it was 42mm...once again...MEA CULPA.....I'm really sorry you had to go thru' all torment and anguish of wearing the extra 2mm....and YES I do realise it was not as described.......and no I wasn't able to source your alternatives in BK.......so ...I think the best solution is just for you to send it back......and I'll refund you.....return address to follow.....!

Edited by TTK

TTK - put a sticky post in your section that has info on what to do with returns (eg. how frequently to contact you, etc).

You can make it clear nothing will be done if they send more than one email per day (or whatever you want) :Jumpy:

Don't know if that will help, but there'll be no excuses from those who keep sending mail after mail after mail, probably annoying the hell out of you! :yucky:

Buy from Andrew/Joshua. Problem solved.

I don't know much about TTK, but I consider it rude if he doesn't reply email/PM.

As an ebay seller, I would at least email my customers when I receive the payment and ship the item.

Listen, even King - the broken english lady - will send an email telling you that payment received.

first and foremost....who are you.......members keep changing their names on these forums every time the f****g wind blows......it's getting to the ridiculous point with 5x forums....and some guys bleating on all the different forums that you don't know who you're dealing with....!

I agree, this multiple forum and name switch thing has certainly created havoc amongst our dealers.

Buy from Andrew/Joshua. Problem solved.

I don't know much about TTK, but I consider it rude if he doesn't reply email/PM.

As an ebay seller, I would at least email my customers when I receive the payment and ship the item.

Listen, even King - the broken english lady - will send an email telling you that payment received.

Just a curiosity question, in regards to TTK's first post... HKGuy, who are you? I don't seem to remember your name on the old RWG. Doesn't mean that you weren't there, but I'm just a bit tired...(sleepy)

Esmarc :pimp:

Aaawww mannnn . . .

I'm always too late . . . I was gonna tell him to PM TTK at LEAST 4 or 5 times in the morning, and again at night . . .

You guys are takin all the fun outta the new RWG . . . .

And yea, I changed my nick from the old rwg, but now, it's consistant with TRC, WT, and RWI . . .

But I figured you'd all know me from the rare genuine collector's watch in my avatar . . .

8^)

Brian

Aaawww mannnn . . .

I'm always too late . . . I was gonna tell him to PM TTK at LEAST 4 or 5 times in the morning, and again at night . . .

And yea, I changed my nick from the old rwg, but now, it's consistant with TRC, WT, and RWI . . .

But I figured you'd all know me from the rare genuine collector's watch in my avatar . . .

8^)

Brian

No ........... instructions to go flame him on the photo thread would have done the trick far better :evil2:

Neil is out there or over here or somewhere in between...

well, this is the right answer...

i had one experience with TTK and everything went well...

fast response,fast shipping....and a really nice watch!

5 days ago i emailed him about some watches...and still no response...but patience..if he had them for sale he sure would reply to me...probably he is out of stock....but it would be nice to hear that from him..

what can i do?

BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE...or WAIT TTK TO ANSWER ME....

this time i prefer the answer n_1....some other time, maybe the answer n_2!!!

Neil:

Yes it's me ...and no I have not worn the watch as promised....still in the original packaging. You must admit I never made a big deal about your error and was always willing to accept an exchange or refund...I just never heard back from you. Just let me know what else you have available in 40mm and if that does not work give me your return address and I'll send it back for a refund. I can't be much more reasonable than that.

If you're who I think you are....I did NOT send you the wrong watch....I sent you a watch that was 2mm larger than I descibed....my mistake......pehaps it was 3 in the morning when I used my calipers and described it as 40mm when in actual fact it was 42mm...once again...MEA CULPA.....I'm really sorry you had to go thru' all torment and anguish of wearing the extra 2mm....and YES I do realise it was not as described.......and no I wasn't able to source your alternatives in BK.......so ...I think the best solution is just for you to send it back......and I'll refund you.....return address to follow.....!

8^)

Brian

bjoh, is that really you? :doh:

Well the guy can't say fairer than that. But 2mm what the ****!!! :1a: