When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner BLUE

t200

Hi guys,

I've never ventured into Rolex watches before, however, upon snooping around the for sale section, I found this watch:

http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/107173-blue-submariner-gen-rolex-box/

Unfortunately the watch was sold!

The only information on this watch is that it is a Submariner :(

I have had a look at Josh's site and the only wacth similar to this does not have the "rolex" engraving around the inside edge, and the pearl does not look as flush as the one in the link above.

Can someone please tell me where I can find this watch to buy new?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Cheers,

t200

Here is one at Asian7750.com that has the Rolex engraving inside the rehaut ring. This is the Ceramic bezel version. The real one is also a ceramic bezel and white gold.

Rolex Submariner Ceramic Bezel - Blue

The one you were looking at has a very metallic, darker looking blue, which is common to the Two-Tone versions of the sub, but which I haven't seen on a Stainless steel version.

Here is one at Asian7750.com that has the Rolex engraving inside the rehaut ring. This is the Ceramic bezel version. The real one is also a ceramic bezel and white gold.

Rolex Submariner Ceramic Bezel - Blue

The one you were looking at has a very metallic, darker looking blue, which is common to the Two-Tone versions of the sub, but which I haven't seen on a Stainless steel version.

Yeah, the one that was for sale is a more attractive metallic colour, and the pearl does not stick out as much (IMO all pearls should look like this).

The asian7750.com looks similar to the one Perfect Clones have.

I really want this watch!!!

That really looks like the one, and the price is reasonable. The only problem is that I'm not sure there's a real one like it.

Someone with more Rolex knowledge should chime in. Is this replica correct, or fantasy?

So the one that josh (perfect clones) is the more accurate one to buy?

Most of the dealers have the more accurate version, including Josh. Actually, of the more accurate version, there are two variations. Gioarmani did a detailed review of both (difference is in the small details). I think he got it from Chris (Eurotimez) but I'm not 100% sure.

That really looks like the one, and the price is reasonable. The only problem is that I'm not sure there's a real one like it.

Someone with more Rolex knowledge should chime in. Is this replica correct, or fantasy?

lol, no, they don't exist.

There is a TT one that is blue/blue, but looks nothing like that.

anybody in the world would know that is a Replica in my opinion.

t200

I think this is what you are looking for

This is Gioarmani's review. It looks awfully close to the one that was for sale/sold

Arthur

Actually, what he's looking for is kind of a fantasy watch. It's a darker metallic blue dial and bezel like the one on the TT version. I don't think there is such a thing, at least I can't find one at the Rolex site.

The one Gioarmani reviewed is the Light blue Ceramic. That replicates the Rolex blue ceramic on white gold

Thanks so much for your help guys!

I've been thinking of buying both versions as a birthday present to myself, they both look great.

Do you think I will have reliabilty issues with either of the watches?

I am also led to believe that the crowns will probably end up stripping in a few months of normal wear (as per the UPO's)?

t200

• 2 months later...