When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

home, sweet home...my v1 Chrono Avenger...

hackR

i posted this watch in last week's wristcheck and forgot to post pix here...this is by FAR one of my favorite watches - rep or gen...the chief AR was icing on the cake... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

home, sweet, home... :wub:

nice to have this back after a Canadian Spa visit and some badass chieftang handiwork... :whistling:

enjoy the pix...R

ca0.jpg

ca1l.jpg

ca2n.jpg

ca3.jpg

[ Breitling Chrono Avenger v1 on Strap-Works 1860 Deluxe dark chocolate with white stitching]

thanks, Guys!... :drinks:

there's a part II to the Spa treatment... :victory: here goes: i sent a v2, along with the v1 -- to attempt a dial/hands/movement swap; putting the better v2 dial/hands/movement into the v1 case...yes - andreww - i have your CA primer/review memorized by now... :rolleyes: this would have been the closest mod you could do with v1, in lieu of finding a gen dial...yeah - right; dream on!... :whistling: well -- the Master discovered that the two cases and components are just different enough to make this work out...so i stuck with my standard set of v1 components...and now with chief's double AR, the watch is simply amazing...i don't need it to be "perfect" -- as most would never know what that is anyway...those that have seen this watch since the crystal disappeared think it's quite the piece... :shock: and it is... 8)

R-

Beautiful!

Seeing this makes me want to start modding mine since there seems to be little to no interest in it on the sales thread..

:drinks:

I hear you Mike, its a shame that these days there is no interest in a watch that is any less than perfect. I love my Chrono Avenger despite its flaws. It is definitely my favorite watch to wear, and of late has been getting the majority of wrist time!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

we're not worthy...not worthy... :nea:

good to see you taking this one to new heights!! looks great R -- congrats :victory:

deltatahoe

thanks, B!... this watch has some awesome heritage... ;)

@all -- thanks!... :drinks: this is absolutely, without doubt, one of the best Breitlings out there...and chief's crystal (or lack thereof!) takes this watch to a whole new level...

R-