When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old outdated information

fotoman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about acupuncture? I would concede it's merely a 'band-aid' but it might turn around the ebb and flow. Psychologically.

A lot of physical pain is caused by psychological triggers. 'Depression' hurts. Like a muther [censored]. Considering the case scenerio(s) in this thread alone, aside the half dozen others with regard you've posted in the past year Pho, I'd say your rope is at it's last inch.

Not being facetious, but, as always; glib (I really don't know any of you), get your head shrunk. Everyone really should. Or has.

Good luck dude.

How about acupuncture? I would concede it's merely a 'band-aid' but it might turn around the ebb and flow. Psychologically.

A lot of physical pain is caused by psychological triggers. 'Depression' hurts. Like a muther [censored]. Considering the case scenerio(s) in this thread alone, aside the half dozen others with regard you've posted in the past year Pho, I'd say your rope is at it's last inch.

Not being facetious, but, as always; glib (I really don't know any of you), get your head shrunk. Everyone really should. Or has.

Good luck dude.

acupuncture is great, i had it for 4 years, i did it when i got off the plane canada last week. However, it was right after a acupuncture session that i couldn't get back into my car and had to lay on the street and wait till my parents came and picked me up, i couldn't sit up at all. That was the incident that caused the end of my marriage - start back at i was on heavy drugs for 2 weeks . . . .

I have never fully recovered frm it.

I did chiropractor 8 yrs ago when this first started.

Other than prayor i ahve tried everything :)

So, my ex always told me not to share information with people. But its in my nature, i share, good or bad, i talk, . . .

It almost always comes back to bite me int he ass. People use the info against me. It has now sadly happened here on the forum. In bringing up an idea that i thought would be a good fundraiser for the forum and some fun to put together, i have access to a high end t shirt printing machine, my cousin just started a business, i thought it owuld be fun to make some watch tshirts, sinn, panerai dials, fun stuff.

Apparently that started a discussion which ended up closing my pen shop and not allowing me to sell pens.

Let me be clear, everything i talked about here in the thread did not affect anything i was working with anyone else. There was a delay in getting a watch out due to my secretary, second, apparently a watch disappeared in the mail. This was a deal with a long time member. however, the previous time i shipped to this member, the package was lost too, but in 2 weeks late (for no reason we can figure) it showed up, so i wanted to wait to give this one time as well. Last instance i instantly sent out a second item (a pen) and then she sent me back the one she didn't want when the second one showed up. Anyway point is, i refunded the $$ for the watch, even though i know i put it in USPS priorty mail with tracking. The tracking shows nothing. even though it was the post office's [censored] up, i refunded the $$.

anyway, that was it. I have been speaking to another memvber who wants to buy pens from me and sell them in europe, i'm also talking with a high end fasion designer who makes custom jewlery about developing a custom pen for him to jewel encrust and sell on his boutique shops.

Let me be clear, even the jewler path doesn't make me much $$, the pen thing is a hobby started for my own benefit. i sell pens to buy more stuff and expand my wood, styles and equipment.

I have sold less than 10 pens on the forum since last march or whenever i started, i have 3 amazon pieces up and sold 1 in 6 months. There is no way this could be my living.

I'm currently billing 8000/ month for lobbying clients that have just come online.

I have never let a pen out of my shop unless i'm convinced it is 100% something i'd be proud to show off, in fact if you have asked me for fountain pens, you received an answer that they are available but i dont' make them cause id on't know about them and i don't like to send stuff out unless i'm ssure its working,

The admins told me the forum is not about trying to make a living yadda yadda. . . well, i could not survive on pen work unless i move to montana.

i never pushed the pens hard core, i thought having them here was a benefit to the forum and the ability to really work with someone to make something unique.

so, what do you guys think? have you liked what you got? have they held up? they all have a lifetime guarontee. Speak up. All those bad products i sent out that might reflect on the admins of RWG and its image, please address your concerns here.

• 1 month later...

Actually nothing happened no kne asked me anything. I just got the shop pulled. Turns out I am right as rain better than I have been I'm 5 yrs. Ask anyone who knows me they hear it right in my voice. But I am totally opposed to this admin team out of nowhere taking down the shop with some high and mighty bs. I haven't decided which of the other forums I will call home but I am surely not going to participate in this one in protest to the admin team. Of course this is after i have contributed over $600 in the last few years.

OK, you asked so I'll speak up.

I'm the long time member you had a deal with, the one who never got the watch.

You are so breezy describing the way things went down, but, from my point of view I've never had a more unpleasant transaction with anyone here.

When I told you I had not gotten the watch yet, you told me the tracking # said "something weird, doesn't make any sense, YOU better contact USPS about this".

I looked at tracking log and it said that USPS had been notified of a package prepared for shipping, but not necessarily turned in for shipping. Nothing else ever came of this tracking #.

You had the gall to tell me to contact USPS and try to find out what happened to the package? Don't you think that should have been your responsibility?

Then, after waiting some more for this package to arrive, I even contacted Chicago regional postal inspector, nothing. You should have contacted your local postal inspector to see what happened to the package you sent, don't you think? I was the one doing all the work.

Finally, I asked for a refund. Your response to that was way out of line, a complete over-reaction. You basically said your personal life was a shambles and this was the last thing you needed right now, and that you will 'get around" to giving me back my money "if and when" you feel like it. At that point I regretted ever getting into a deal with you, and that is the truth.

How's that for professionalism?

At this point I contacted mods, who I understand communicated with you on my behalf and you did refund my money. The watch never showed up.

You know, for me, posting this is unpleasant, but I feel I had to tell my side of the story.

TT? class act? You did not act with class on behalf o fthe admin in this situation, so i would think one should stay out.

Again no one asked me - lets bring out the PM's - You leave out half the story.

First, i sent you a pen last year, and it magically didn't show up in the USPS. But then 3 weeks later it showed up. I sent the watch off to the post office. As far as i am concerned as part of a trade, thats my part. I'm done, at that point its at least 50-50 responsibility. I've sold over 50 watches here and have never EVER had a watch lost ESPECIALLY in the US and that would be 2 packages lost in the US to ONE location!!! so, frankly, i'm not sure if i believe your story still to this day.

When the first one happened - what happened, i sent a pen immediately did i not, and you received, 2 and i let you send back which ever one you liked less.

This time around i said wait a minute - last time it was lost - here is the tracking you contact (what am i going to do with it) I contacted them to, i just didn't make a big deal about it. Oh and by the way, did i mention i had gotten you a watch from my source, saving you 50 bucks. Without taking a profit, in fact, having to dealw ith mailing technically cost me $$, i did you a favor. AND after a few weeks when were sure the package wasn't going to materialize out of nowhere i gave you your $$ back.

And lets be clear the week you contacted me, i was working 14 hr days for a client for 5 straight days editing a video, because the video editor they hired left to hatai, leaving the country on 3 days notice, had separated from my child 3 weeks earlier and then on the day i got back had to call the police to baker act my father into rehab- so, it was a pretty [censored] tuff week.

and, since there was a history of mail problems WITH YOU, i wasn't willing ot just fork over $$ after a week. not in a second consecutive transaction.

Finally, like i said, i'm not a watch dealer, i put it in the mail, as far as i'm concerned my responsibility ended. And yet, i gave you a full refund. I ate the cost of the thing after we were sure it wasn't going to show up.

So take your "Most horrible" transaction or whatever and shove it. because i gave you the tracking and made you call the post office? because i didn't immediatly give you your $$ back on a person to person transaction? which is out of line, i'm not making $$, then its person to person. or was it because i made you wait the same time that it took for the last package to magically show up before i would give you $$. and dwhat did you get? all your $$> So i did a favor for you, it didn't show up (which you have a history with) AND i gave you all your $$ back. You got your cake and ate it to. Maybe it wasn't on your time schedule. But you had proven problem receiving packages. By the way thanks to you, i don't offer to do anyone favors anymore with watches.

I think the whole thing took what 3 weeks? WOW such a horrible transaction. Dig out the PMs lets have it out, i'd rather do it in public than BS behind the scenes.

And admin team, is it THIS i got my store pulled? because this person can't get packages from USPS. and the 2nd time it happened i was hesitant to give a refund right away?

next your going to bring up my bad packing. - well, you did receive the first item right? Second item even if it fell out they still ship the package, it has happened to stuff i have received. I tape everything double now - but, like i said i've sold 50_+ watches over the years, and never had 1 disappear, and 2 items disappear with you.

You are impatient, - not as bad as newb, jumping all over stuff the first few days, but since there is a history of weeks of delay - your inappropriate. i'd never ask for a 100% refund on a package that was proven to hit the post office. The tracking said package received right,

class act my ass. Class act says, hey we seemed to have a screw up, i see you sent it to the post office, it didn't make it here, since there was a problem last time, lets just split this 50-50 and call it a day.

not, i haven't received the watch, i want my $$ back.

and FYI, i called the post office, checked with the facility i dropped it at, you weren't "doing all the work" which even if you were, would be appropriate, as, like i said, when i drop it at the post office my obligation ends.

Anyone else? i have nothing to hide - bring it all out - air it out. I still thing orange bezel guy is nuts, he even took a photo, which had the exact same coloring as my photo, and he wanted a refund cause it was the wrong color. First, i wasn't selling a gen bezel, but even so, he could very clearly see the color in my ad. He got what was advertised and photoed - why does my responsibility go beyond that? I post an item for sale, no photo tricks, it looks exactly the same as the photo that the buyer took of it. Why would you give a refund? he got what he bought, if youd on't like it, sell it, i'm not a store, except for my pens - and with those, i bend over backwards and lose $$ in order to make a customer happy. People weren't happy i dragged out the argument on a 15$ piece, but to me it was on principal and i'm willing to stand on principal occasionally instead of just pay someone off.

anyone else ever complain? not that i recall? And i stand by those 2 incidents.

anyone else? I know i got into a few skirmish's last spring, well, the meds i was on then made me a little aggressive, part of why my wife left. I'm sorry about that if anyone was annoyed, but i was meds for a medical injury, that i did not know were changing my personality at the time, i did't learn of my aggressiveness till after when my wife brought it up. that was a 4 month period.

Actually nothing happened no kne asked me anything. I just got the shop pulled. Turns out I am right as rain better than I have been I'm 5 yrs. Ask anyone who knows me they hear it right in my voice. But I am totally opposed to this admin team out of nowhere taking down the shop with some high and mighty bs. I haven't decided which of the other forums I will call home but I am surely not going to participate in this one in protest to the admin team. Of course this is after i have contributed over $600 in the last few years.

Yes you never did anything wrong...prisons are filled with guys in their cell all claiming...man, I didn't do anything....who knows.

Interesting you keep posting here although you are going to another forum. Seems to me you are running from a reputation just to do what perhaps others have done...get a bad rap and go somewhere else for newer unknowing members...

OK, you asked so I'll speak up.

I'm the long time member you had a deal with, the one who never got the watch.

You are so breezy describing the way things went down, but, from my point of view I've never had a more unpleasant transaction with anyone here.

When I told you I had not gotten the watch yet, you told me the tracking # said "something weird, doesn't make any sense, YOU better contact USPS about this".

I looked at tracking log and it said that USPS had been notified of a package prepared for shipping, but not necessarily turned in for shipping. Nothing else ever came of this tracking #.

You had the gall to tell me to contact USPS and try to find out what happened to the package? Don't you think that should have been your responsibility?

Then, after waiting some more for this package to arrive, I even contacted Chicago regional postal inspector, nothing. You should have contacted your local postal inspector to see what happened to the package you sent, don't you think? I was the one doing all the work.

Finally, I asked for a refund. Your response to that was way out of line, a complete over-reaction. You basically said your personal life was a shambles and this was the last thing you needed right now, and that you will 'get around" to giving me back my money "if and when" you feel like it. At that point I regretted ever getting into a deal with you, and that is the truth.

How's that for professionalism?

At this point I contacted mods, who I understand communicated with you on my behalf and you did refund my money. The watch never showed up.

You know, for me, posting this is unpleasant, but I feel I had to tell my side of the story.

Great story and sorry to hear it happened to you. I just happened to buy a watch from Phoband as well. I went to pick it up from him at his house...(that's another story)....and my gut kept telling me to not buy the watch because all these other watches in his place were being worked on...crystal missing from being re-lumed...parts...etc...but the Breitling EVO looked good to me so I paid and left.

Literally 3 days later...I am traveling in the airport and look down at the time...and the damn chrono button is gone. It just fell off. It then hit me...something seems odd here.

Phoband claimed the watch was bought for his Dad but he didn't like it...(what's not to like?). Anyway...when I contacted him about the watch and wanted my money back...he also flipped and said he would only try to help me if I got another part and he would get his watch guy to fix it for me. Getting a part would cost me another $70 plus shipping from any of the dealers for a new watch case...

I just did what I felt was best...chalk it up to experience and know not to ever buy something from Phoband.

I still have the watch sitting in my box...no chrono pusher and no use for over a year...money wasted...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Great story and sorry to hear it happened to you. I just happened to buy a watch from Phoband as well. I went to pick it up from him at his house...(that's another story)....and my gut kept telling me to not buy the watch because all these other watches in his place were being worked on...crystal missing from being re-lumed...parts...etc...but the Breitling EVO looked good to me so I paid and left.

Literally 3 days later...I am traveling in the airport and look down at the time...and the damn chrono button is gone. It just fell off. It then hit me...something seems odd here.

Phoband claimed the watch was bought for his Dad but he didn't like it...(what's not to like?). Anyway...when I contacted him about the watch and wanted my money back...he also flipped and said he would only try to help me if I got another part and he would get his watch guy to fix it for me. Getting a part would cost me another $70 plus shipping from any of the dealers for a new watch case...

I just did what I felt was best...chalk it up to experience and know not to ever buy something from Phoband.

I still have the watch sitting in my box...no chrono pusher and no use for over a year...money wasted...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Right, - i'm not sure why you think i'm lying about getting the watch for my father. But, i posted - and you can check this, in the VIP area, to the forum, explaining exactly what happened - that i sold you the watch and you lost a pusher a week later adn who's fault is it, and the unanimous consensus was it was your fault. - Someone check the vip threads, i can't get there, and post them here, i followed the forum's advice, and also told you i would be happy to help you buy another pusher from a dealer because you didn't have a relationship. - Forgot about you and that deal. glad y ou brought it up. i have the paperwork to backup my side - i.e. i asked for the forums advice and followed it. Not sure how someone can fault me there.

The part wouldn't cost you70$ your a liar. i told you i'd get you a pusher from the dealers, but you didn't want that you wanted your $$ back. I don't know what you did with the watch. I don't know how you handled it. You admittedly wore it on a trip, you likely knocked it with your luggage. The rest of the BS is BS, you felt wierd bla bla, we were supposed to have a music jam session. I offered it to you, you didn't have to buy it. I think i even sized the damn band for you.

chrono buttons fall off, i've read about a dozen people happening to. i think by the way your talking about the gold pusher cover, not the pusher itself. its not my fault you refused my help to get you a new pusher cover and its not my fault you haven't sold it as is.

anyone else like to chime in. I'm comfortable standing up to all of these incidents on the facts as they stand.

Yes you never did anything wrong...prisons are filled with guys in their cell all claiming...man, I didn't do anything....who knows.

Interesting you keep posting here although you are going to another forum. Seems to me you are running from a reputation just to do what perhaps others have done...get a bad rap and go somewhere else for newer unknowing members...

your an idiot. Let me get your logic, there re liars int he world, and therefore your a liar? Glad you outed yourself as to whom you were, check teh history on the vip forum, the forum advised me on what to do in your case.

anyone else like to chime in? bring it on, i stand behind every decision i have made. except for the ones i was mistaken and previously apologized for, in those instances i stand behind the apology. Which i recal were few and far between

Right, - i'm not sure why you think i'm lying about getting the watch for my father. But, i posted - and you can check this, in the VIP area, to the forum, explaining exactly what happened - that i sold you the watch and you lost a pusher a week later adn who's fault is it, and the unanimous consensus was it was your fault. - Someone check the vip threads, i can't get there, and post them here, i followed the forum's advice, and also told you i would be happy to help you buy another pusher from a dealer because you didn't have a relationship. - Forgot about you and that deal. glad y ou brought it up. i have the paperwork to backup my side - i.e. i asked for the forums advice and followed it. Not sure how someone can fault me there.

The part wouldn't cost you70$ your a liar. i told you i'd get you a pusher from the dealers, but you didn't want that you wanted your $$ back. I don't know what you did with the watch. I don't know how you handled it. You admittedly wore it on a trip, you likely knocked it with your luggage. The rest of the BS is BS, you felt wierd bla bla, we were supposed to have a music jam session. I offered it to you, you didn't have to buy it. I think i even sized the damn band for you.

chrono buttons fall off, i've read about a dozen people happening to. i think by the way your talking about the gold pusher cover, not the pusher itself. its not my fault you refused my help to get you a new pusher cover and its not my fault you haven't sold it as is.

anyone else like to chime in. I'm comfortable standing up to all of these incidents on the facts as they stand.

What a joke...you have an answer for everything and you couldn't possibly be wrong. :blink:

Sure, you asked around on the forum to get backing so you didn't have to take any responsibility. Fact is I contacted Joshua directly who I did have somewhat of a purchase history from and he said you CAN'T buy just a pusher. You have to buy a whole new case set. If you don't believe me...find another dealer on here who can sell me just a chrono pusher and I will take back everything I wrote.

I know it wasn't my fault because I'm not some noob rep buyer...I was a member of the other forum for multiple years and bought plenty of other reps with NEVER having chrono pushers falling off.

Sure...it can happen...just like a package can go lost...but when you start adding up all the evidence...perhaps it's not everyone else's fault for what is being alleged and perhaps it's you...

I've moved on...I never bothered you again after that incident. Regarding calling me an idiot...I'll ignore it...but do it again...my next post won't be as mature.

Thanks

Well W'nR, further to our PM's, it looks like we may have located one of those pushers for you.

Shoot me a mail addy, and we will get it away.

I hope some positive input like this, and no cost, helps to alleviate the annoyance of a sour deal.

Offshore

Offshore, thank you so much for your help in locating a pusher for me. If only Phoband had done this for me a year ago...

I really appreciate the help and this only shows me how great the moderators and admin are on this site. To help someone who had a bad experience and to try and make it right...so cool.

Thanks!