When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Bitz one week Anniversary !

lanikai

OK,

So its time to draw this one. I have kicked around all sorts of technically imperfect ideas, like last weeks Lotto numbers, my families birthdays etc, but finally resorted to writing the post numbers on scraps of paper, and pulling them from a hat, (or in this case an empty beer glasswhistling.gif)

So the winners are-

Deltahoe.

Jkay

Toadtorrent.

thogaa

arniezac

and

ryanh.

Now I'm not going to try and work out who gets what, so if each winner would shoot me a PM with their address detail, and tell me whether they would prefer drivers or sapphire paste, I will get them all into the mail.

Congrats guys, and good to see the goodies going to a spread of both old timers, and newer members.

And thanks for all the good wishes, the store is slowly coming together, and new items are being added on a daily basis.

Offshore

OK,

So the winners are-

Deltahoe.

Jkay

Toadtorrent.

thogaa

arniezac

and

ryanh.

Congrats guys, and good to see the goodies going to a spread of both old timers, and newer members.

And thanks for all the good wishes, the store is slowly coming together, and new items are being added on a daily basis.

Offshore

Congrats to all the winners !!!!!!!

AC

Lani

This is great for members..

with a screw driver set .. a case back opener and a crystal press your well on your way to getting your crystals to chief for his AR service.. can't get any sweeter than that.. for a nominal price too:thumbsupsmileyanim:

L

I finally broke down and ordered a "REAL" crown "Tube Remover Tool" so no more need to use the reamer to get 'em out - Of course the reamer will still come in handy on a cheapo rep tube that's not splined on the inside.... It has several different size bits and at $15 seems like an exceptional buy to a tool junkie like me! ;-)

OK,

So its time to draw this one. I have kicked around all sorts of technically imperfect ideas, like last weeks Lotto numbers, my families birthdays etc, but finally resorted to writing the post numbers on scraps of paper, and pulling them from a hat, (or in this case an empty beer glasswhistling.gif)

So the winners are-

Deltahoe.

Jkay

Toadtorrent.

thogaa

arniezac

and

ryanh.

Now I'm not going to try and work out who gets what, so if each winner would shoot me a PM with their address detail, and tell me whether they would prefer drivers or sapphire paste, I will get them all into the mail.

Offshore

Congrats all you lucky winners! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You are in for a pure quality treat.. Just recieved my O/S bonus winner package from a previous raffle so I know.. ;)

Thanks once again O/S you are a great asset to this community!! :1a:

Edited by modelizer