When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ssd SEL fit

Maxfly

I have a ssd,1 month old, really like the watch except for one thing. One of the sel's is not a tight fit. There is a gap of several millimeters between the bracelet and the watch. You can actually move the sel. It ruins the fun for me. I'm not looking at the watch anymore but only to the crooked sel. I think that one of the lug holes is not correct drilled. Has anybody got an idea how I can fix this?

SELs are pretty much luck of a draw in all Rolex reps.

About SSD... I have always said that it's a terrible replica. Ubi, Stephane and everyone else said that too, but this advice went to deaf ears.

I have no idea why the membership fell for the hype, and why it was/is considered anything special. It's very inaccurate rep with lots of QC problems... it's not even among the top 15 Rolex replicas, imho.

SELs are pretty much luck of a draw in all Rolex reps.

About SSD... I have always said that it's a terrible replica. Ubi, Stephane and everyone else said that too, but this advice went to deaf ears.

I have no idea why the membership fell for the hype, and why it was/is considered anything special. It's very inaccurate rep with lots of QC problems... it's not even among the top 15 Rolex replicas, imho.

+1 :clapping:

This is why we are all waiting patiently for the WM9 version... :whistling:

Try temporarily turning the bracelet round, if it's an end link problem the problem will switch to the other side of the case, if its a case problem the gap will stay in the same place.

Good thinking Shawnbeever. Tried that, same problem. Seems according to my watchsmit that the lughole spacing is not equal.