When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lani's Twin

ubiquitous

Feeling inspire by his recent posts, I took some quick pics this morning of Lani's 9411 twin. Born just a year apart and residing 3,400 miles away from one another, this watch and Lanikai's share a strong connection and bond; seems that a lot of the life events and occurrences that have been taking place on a personal level between Lani and myself have been shared and observed, coincidentally begining around the same time I finished and sent him his watch.

Strange? We think so :)

Anyways... Some quick pics. Sorry for the sub par quality...

IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9169.jpg

IMG_9174.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

A well worn Oyster:

IMG_9200.jpg

IMG_9159.jpg

IMG_9156.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_9195.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_9141.jpg

IMG_9202.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

Thanks for looking!

//ubi

Feeling inspire by his recent posts, I took some quick pics this morning of Lani's 9411 twin. Born just a year apart and residing 3,400 miles away from one another, this watch and Lanikai's share a strong connection and bond; seems that a lot of the life events and occurrences that have been taking place on a personal level between Lani and myself have been shared and observed, coincidentally begining around the same time I finished and sent him his watch.

IMG_9193.jpg

ubifranken004.jpg

the worm hole is alive and well ... Hi.~Co... so much so that I dare to say that the issue I had the other day is resolved R :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. so the same issue you have will come out positive for you also me thinks..

Takuan Bros.... Live on :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

R

Thanks for looking!

//ubi

Sub par my ass :lol: That's a fine timepiece, and fantastic photos as always :drinks:

Ubi,

that;s a really, really nice Tudor. I was wondering about the hands, are those genuine are they aftermarket. I saw some on Ebay today, and they are the typical fake Parallelogram shape instead of square.

You guys have 2 great watches.

Arthur

Ubi,

that;s a really, really nice Tudor. I was wondering about the hands, are those genuine are they aftermarket. I saw some on Ebay today, and they are the typical fake Parallelogram shape instead of square.

You guys have 2 great watches.

Arthur

both sets of hands are genuine Arthur, the dial on my 9411 that Ubi supplied is NOS.. the lume is so nice and flat.. every once in a great while I'll have to take out the dial to dust it from the lume dust that accumulates... seems like it's the bezel again that made all the difference..although this piece wasn't 'do or die" in need of a bezel, the genuine 1680 bezel sure enhances the overall look..

AC

L

Actually, if we were ever to have a GTG, we'd most certainly have to get a room; I'm thinking a ball room of sorts, lined wall to wall with tables. Cause if Lani brought all his watches to the party, we'd need a room as big as they come to house them all; maybe a warehouse is more appropriate. Afterall that's a lot of watches!

P153- The hands on mine and Lani's are gen :) I procurred the set on my 9411 from our own great Zigmeister. Parts breakdown is as follows:

MBW case

ETA 2783

Genuine 9411 LePrelet dial

Genuine hands

Genuine T-125 crystal

Genuine insert with aged pearl

Genuine bezel (slightly over polished)

Genuine crown

Aftermarket tube

Drilled lugs

Shaped CGs

Genuine 78360 links

Genuine 93150 clasp

Genuine 580 end links

Lani's is like a mirror image :) Only his is minty new, and mine has that worn, wabi'd look :lol: