When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Give Away Raffle, Supporters Plati's

lanikai

the GMTIIC with Asian Rolex Clone will begin on Monday.... 11.23.2009.. as soon as I wake up.. please no 3am PM's :lol:

We will be Giving away another great rep donated by Joshua and Andrew, again thank you very much for your support J&A :1a:

So if your not signed up to be a supporter .. get going and enter to win another great rep !!!

23704039.jpg

Good Luck in advance to all !!!

AC

Lani

Am I allowed to have a go on this one? :whistling:

BTW! My camera is back form service next week, so you get to see the pictures of my Lankai donated PO, it's been on my wrist since the day I received it :) The Milgauss has yet to arrive.

past winners used to sit out .. but, we'll leave that to your discretion NR.. did you receive your Milgauss yet ??

the system is locked and loaded ,.. ready to go :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

past winners used to sit out .. but, we'll leave that to your discretion NR.. did you receive your Milgauss yet ??

the system is locked and loaded ,.. ready to go :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

Nuff said!! ;) I'll cool down on this one, winning two in a row. Good luck guys, consider it my christmasgift to all of you, haha:)

No Milgauss has yet to arrive, I will do a photoshoot with both my winners when it arrives:) Just ordered a lightbox as my collection is getting out of hand and I only have provided a couple of photos in the past. Ordered a Pentax K-x also, so I'm about to embarke on improving my photoskills.

Again, Good luck with this one everyone:) :thumbsupsmileyanim: