When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

eurotimez rolex v5

Guest nikos1978

i had order 1 rolex v5 from eurotimez

1 week now

and still no tracking number

what i can do????

First thing is dont panic, ET do in my experience take a good few weeks. You will be updated at every stage by them. After you order, you then move forward through the payment process then the confirmation, then when your watch is ready you will get a photo of it asking you to confirm your happy then its shipped out to a forwarding area then its shipped to you. It can take anything from 2 to 8 weeks depending on country etc.

Just dont panic if your concerned Email them they will reply. Check out the other posts here or in the Dealer section for more info. Also I think everyone is ordering a DSSD so again they will be busy especially coming up to christmas.

Good luck and enjoy your purchase

Don't panic!! I ordered one from them on 11/11/2009, picture approval message came yesterday 11/22/09 that was 11 days from order to approval photos posted. I have to approve then they pack and ship, so i would expect a couple of days more before it's shipped, so looking at 2 weeks minimum fbefore shipping.

Patience is a necessary virture with rep dealers.

Arthur

The thing I don't qutie get is the picture approval process. What is the purpose of it? Some memebers already reported actual watch received is not the one they saw in the pictures. Afterall it is very hard to make verdicts just purely from seeing the digital photos.

Shouldn't ET do their job on the QC as they are always proud of rather than passing the ball to the buyers?

The thing I don't qutie get is the picture approval process. What is the purpose of it? Some memebers already reported actual watch received is not the one they saw in the pictures. Afterall it is very hard to make verdicts just purely from seeing the digital photos.Shouldn't ET do their job on the QC as they are always proud of rather than passing the ball to the buyers?

The watches that are posted on the picture approval is the actual watch that the customer will receive! I assume that you have read the posts on this forum of hotbody77? That was a mix-up being made (I'm not gonna go into it further here as it has been discussed inside the thread already, and is now solved) but I assure you it wont happen again. The pictures posted with your order id is of the watch that you will receive!

Most customers appreciate the picture approval stage much as they can see for themselves that the watch looks ok before shipping, or if they find a detail that is important for them personally we are mostly be able to fix it before shipping. If you would like to skip this step in the order process when you order then just let us know and we will ship directly after our QC.

@ Nikos, send us another mail if you have any questions concerning your order

@bertieng, I believe the buyers prefer this way more as they are able to see their watch and give it some input. As for them receiving a different watch, I think we've already discussed this in a couple posts.

@ seraphe, When ordering a DSSDv5 from us you get automatically the new updated version (v5.3). You can mail me if you have any questions regarding this...