When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In case you wanted to sound like a true WIS that you are......

blackbard

Thanks for that. I went into Tourneau last night looking at Gens and I picked up a Guilloche dial and pronounced it Gill-Osh with a long 'O' just like the sound bite and was promptly corrected by the somewhat knowledgeable salesman who pronounced it Gill-O-Shay. Now, I have french language in my background and knew he was wrong but I did not have the heart to tell him and of course began to doubt my own knowledge, hence the search this am.....

to peet choodessny moloko or some juicy firegold and feel most pyahnitsa!! real horrorshow! My dooby droog

:notworthy:

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is PeteM, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Ok, Ok enough thread crapping. But, I protest as my fav brand is a lark on that site. Besides, I've no time for the 'ol in-out love. I've just come to read the meter. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right, right? Right, right.

I was actualy watching that last night!

What i meant since most of the brands are up there it would be weird not to have two other big ones like those with them

Cheers bro

I quite agree, Tag especially :) I just couldn't resist the chance to relive that movie moment :tu:

lol. my wife was an extra in that movie. most of it was filmed here in the bahamas.

Thats so cool! being able to say that u've been in a James Bond movie 8)

A couple of my friends were extras in TRANSFORMERS 2, most of it was filmed in "Wadi Rum" in Jordan, in the movie they say its Egypt Which is about 500 miles away!!

lucky bastards, they wouldn't stop talkin about how hot Megan Fox is :wub:

Sorry for goin off-topic!