When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is the BEST rolex replica?

jerome123

Jerome, do some research, that is what the 'search' function is for. Read and study the watch reviews. I don't mean to be unkind, but ask yourself this - if you can't be bothered to do the basic research, why should any forum members be bothered to spoon feed you with information? This is a great forum, and the information is mostly available with not a huge deal of effort.

The issue of what is the best Rolex is something that's asked again and again. It really depends on a number of factors including how much you are willing to spend and where you are located.

The best are heavily modded franken watches that use a lot of genuine parts. These will be in the $1000+ mark per piece depending on the parts used.

The next are the heavily modded watches using good quality aftermarket parts...these will be in the $400+ mark.

There are excellent pieces in the $100 range that are considered best value...but not the "best" visually.

So...you have to decide what your priorities are and go from there to find which is best for you. Places to start if you are new to Rolex are Josh and Andrew and looking at their GMTIIc with the new Rolex copy movement, The DSSD with the Asian movement for good value, the Milgauss with the new Rolex copy movement and one of the SS Datejusts.

Search in the Rolex section for pics and comments about the various watches...

Welcome aboard to RWG and if you are new to the forum and reps...please read the Noob Guide linked in my signature.

Jerome,

Like Brightight said, do the research. First you will learn a great deal more about the various Reps, different variations of each one, which dealers you may feel most comfortable with, etc. If someone posts a list, you will only have a name and model, but won't know anything about why it's the best or the # 5 best or whatever. Secondly, you are asking about a brand , Rolex makes every sort of watch from Ladies and mens dress watches to tool watches like the Seadweller and Submariner. You need to narrow your choices to a specific subgroup at least.

One hint, look at the top of the Rolex forum page, read By-Tors reviews. He has very comprehensive reviews of several Rolex watches. Gioarmani has a couple of reviews on the new Deep Sea Seadweller.

Welcome to the forum. We're glad your here, and most of us are very willing to help. We'll give you the study guide, but we aren't inclined to give you the answer sheet and take the test for you.

Just my Dos Centavos

Arthur

use Toad's wisdom, he has some great threads in his sig, I have learned a lot from him!

Welcome to the site! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But to answer your question:

Explorer I

Sub no-date

Milguass white face

wm9 sub date

New GMTIIc

They all share the same flaw, they are replica watches.

And you can but them all from trusted sellers on this site.

Edited by CharlieUK

thank you guys for your answers!! :)

I read a few post, but the thing is that I was a lil bit confused with all these "abreviations" like DSSD etc etc...

that's why I didn't take the time to go more into detail...

I'll have a deeper look to reviews you adviced me.

thx and if I buy one, I'll let you know to have your opinions

Jerome, You don't have to wait until you get one to ask questions, then it's too late! :shock: Do your research, settle on a dealer you think you might be comfortable with, then decide on the rep. Once you've got this far then post your decision/questions (before ordering) and solicit input. You'll either be applauded for an excellent first choice or flogged and thrown to the wolves for a less than stellar choice! ;) Don't worry, most folks here have had their shots, or so I'm told... :whistling:

Have fun...