When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean Steelfish

suzuki

I want to purchase a Breitling Superocean Steelfish rep, but there are two versions of SOSF exist on this market, one is the second hand with square mark (the older one) ., the other one is the second hand with arrow (the newer one), want to know which one is more accurate to gen? and how many verison has been released for each one?

1.jpg

BREITLING2080503a.jpg

If I have to choose one, Which one is better?

Edited by suzuki

Hello Suzuki and welcome to RWG.

Both types are accurate to the gen. Breitling has used both designs over the years. Unfortunately I cannot remember when they changed from one to the other. Next step is to source your SOSF. Check the dealers listed here and you won't go wrong.

Cheers :drinks:

Breitling changed the SOSF from box to arrow in 2008/9. The -08 catalogue shows the seconds hand with a box, while -09 shows an arrow. Both are equally accurate in other words.

Actually this change was done at the end of 2007 moving into 2008. The 2008 catalog pic was taken before this update, however I believe it was reflected in the 2008 Runway addition catalog.