When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will this bezel insert fit?

clkcadet

Hi all

I am trying to pick up a new bezel insert for a newly acquired Super Sea Dweller v2

Watchmaterial is the obvious choice, but I found this bezel on the bay claiming top quality.

http://m.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=310180922075&sv=submariner%20bezel%20insert%20black&emvcc=0

Would anyone know if this bezel will fit, and if the pearl is any good? The pic doesn't help much.

I know its more economical to just buy a wm pearl, but I have a bad experience with pearl only so I like to purchase the entire insert.

Thanks in advance

Lani,

Would nostalgias pearl stack up to watchmaterials pearl?

And will nostalgias insert fit my SSD v2?

Thanks.

If your talking DSSD then Eurotimez has the correct insert.. with the correct "10" spacing

fyi.. Nostalgia also has vintage acrylic pearls now.. nothing like the genuine insert with pearl though.

I only have the gen. , Yuki's, wholesale, and Nostalgia (Clarks) and the Clarks is just as good as the wholesale.. Yuki's for aging the 5513 models but IMO clarks is good especially for the price..they're prices are beter than wholesale outlet..WO is over inflated..imo

glad I could contribute to your search.. sheesh.. it went up $1.50 since last month... :lol:

the pearl looks pretty decent..

AC/Lani

im still waiting on a click spring from slowsaleoutlet, been 1 month now, and parts often dont fit properly. I find their inserts of inconsistent quality, as my current ones pearl was off centered noticeably and the print varies, wont purchase from them again unless I really have no alternative, I have nothing but great experiences with Nostalgia on ebay and I'd recommend them as their gaskets are a better tight fit and their crystals have the proper profile and I always get my package within 5 days. UNLIKE WO on ebay with their fake tracking numbers