When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK is offering WM9 v3 now.

auman20

I always wondered about the wm9 pearls tho. In pics it looks like a dome, how is it in person?

I have the same impression, the pearl looks rather odd. However, this replica is just wonderful, like others said here, we reached a stage, the stage were identifying the copy from the original is becoming trickier and trickier. I think about getting one actually but with a beautiful nato !

Here are a couple of shots of my V3 that arrived on Wednesday.

sexy bi tch ! :)

and thanks for the V2 vs V3 pics ....

i took a deep breath and decided to say with V2 so far :)

maybe a gen bezel some time ;)

that's my outdated model :

018-1.jpg

cheers,

Frank

After many months of reading I ordered my first rep a WM9 V3! wohoo!

Can't wait to get it :D

these look great guys! A replacement pearl and you have the ultimate Rolex rep!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very nice!

I only wish wm9 would focus on getting the LV's done and shipped out first. Rather than filling and honoring these orders ahead of people who have been waiting patiently for their LV's for almost a year!

:bicycle:

these look great guys! A replacement pearl and you have the ultimate Rolex rep!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very nice!

I only wish wm9 would focus on getting the LV's done and shipped out first. Rather than filling and honoring these orders ahead of people who have been waiting patiently for their LV's for almost a year!

:bicycle:

Remember that the people that have ordered the V3 sub:s pay a lot more than the preorder so I think it is quite natural to make some fullpriced V3/LV sub:s before he makes all the (prepaid!) LV:s ready.

Also remember that the profit on each watch is not so good on the preorders :wounded1:

Remember that the people that have ordered the V3 sub:s pay a lot more than the preorder so I think it is quite natural to make some fullpriced V3/LV sub:s before he makes all the (prepaid!) LV:s ready.

Also remember that the profit on each watch is not so good on the preorders :wounded1:

^^^yep, you're right.

Profit before principles.

:(

Wow, a really good rep sub for $595 that can be improved by.....

modding.

With gen parts. Say, a calibre 3135 movement, bezel insert, bracelet, etc. for example.

After you have two, three, or more likely, four thousand dollars in your rep, what do you have?

A rep that cost nearly as much as a good used gen, and it's value is what it's worth parted out.

I don't get it. Who can explain the economics of this as a good investment?

Or even a good hobby?

Carl