When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wo-mart

dadog13

I just made an order on Aspire (sorry, Wo-mart) few days ago; I didn't have monyebookers account (this sucks buy the way), so I had to first upload the money (still waiting to get through); from Paul's side communication is great, got automatic order confirmation, with order number, then Paul checked what is the monebooker's status, I explaned, he confirmed when the order will ship and how long will it take; I will post when it arrives, but so far looks like very good service.

On rust and quality, well, this is another issue, if you go for the new models you should be fine, for instance Paul has the new line of PO's, surely this will not be rusty. As for quality, these are reps, personally I would not bother Josh or Eddie if something boes belly up, my problem really, not that it ever happened. But come on, read posts on Paneriesti site, how many people hoad horrible experience with AD servicing, lets give Paul a break, his prices are so low one should not expect two-year full-service deal

Just received confirmation from Paul, YES he does support PayPal as well, but the process will be manual, and not thru the ordering wizard on his Web site.

Basicaly, once you make initial contact with Paul, he will send you his PayPal email, and instruction on how to complete the payment and what details to include.

BTW, that PAM250 Daylight he sells on his site (WO-MART) comes with AR coated sapphire (he missed this little info within product description). The movement is an updated 2006 Asia Valjoux 7750 (7753 mock-up) @ 28,800bpm!

To me it looks exactly like the one Josh & Eddie sell, but I could be wrong.

This one is currently going for $219 on bracelet, hard to beat that...

cheers,

babola

I highly doubt he is selling the honpo version. Its definetly the same version as our dealers have, he's just using old pictures!

and he accepts moneybookers, too.

i know that he isn't sellin the honpo version...even EL in the begginigs showed us the honpo's version and sold the new one...

....well, after all it seems that ordering from paul is ok...a lot of members are ordering and getting good reps...

so, the time has come....

paul is a trusted dealer of mine. has not FAILED yet. i have ordered from every one on the boards and have in 80 watches recieved a junky one from each of the dealers. WU fees for me are only $14 each transaction. also paul has BY FAR BEEN the most consistent in terms of shipping SPEED!! never over 30days and mostly 1 week. EL is the next best with 4-5 days on IN STOCK and SPECIAL items only, longer w/ special requests.

paul/wo-mart/aspire is AWESOME.

j

I recently purchased two watches from Paul, a 45mm PO and a yachtmaster. I paid via WU. He replied promptly via e-mail, sent me tracking numbers, and I had the watches in less than two weeks, plus two free keychains. No problems at all, and his prices were quite a bit lower than other dealers. The watches look nice and I am very satisfied.

Still no reply from Paul about the rusty bracelet. This sucks. Last time ever buying from Paul. Back to my regular dealers.

Sorry to hear that. :black_eye:

It's like a lottery. If you lose, you're paying for those that win. Next time you see a low price from Paulmart, try to imagine which fellow member you're taking the few dollars you've saved off.

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so in honour of Insane ...

PAULMART

"We steal from your friends and

pass the savings on to you."

Take it easy man...

I have sent him an order a couple of days ago, and no reply.

He might be busy or out of town, or something.

What makes you think that I am not taking it easy? I have posted a couple times in this thread without being rude or angry, just pointing out that the bracelet on my LV was rusty and that Paul hasn't replied to my messages - nothing else.

On the other hand, I do not believe that a customer should have to wait for over a week (and counting) for a reply on a 'support' issue. I tried Paul this once to see how he could be so much cheaper than the other dealers, and now I know why....

What makes you think that I am not taking it easy? I have posted a couple times in this thread without being rude or angry, just pointing out that the bracelet on my LV was rusty and that Paul hasn't replied to my messages - nothing else.

On the other hand, I do not believe that a customer should have to wait for over a week (and counting) for a reply on a 'support' issue. I tried Paul this once to see how he could be so much cheaper than the other dealers, and now I know why....

Sorry, but I think you got me wrong.

I haven't heard from Paul either. Makes me wonder what's going on.

Will place an order with Andrew instead.