When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 253 with Carbon fiber/blue stitching

lanikai

Having nice chats with a friend half way around the globe.. as his request for pics of the 253 with the carbon fiber deployment strap with blue stitching... I've had both the 253 and the carbon fiber strap for a couple of years now..I just never got aound to putting it on .. the Toscana carbon fiber strap I had on is thicker and the carbon fiber is first rate.. but this blue stitching which you've seen on other 253's is novel..

this ones for you Plaifender.. good luck with your project :thumbsupsmileyanim:

pam253023.jpg

pam253024.jpg

pam253005.jpg

pam253007.jpg

pam253015.jpg

pam253012.jpg

pam253006.jpg

pam253008.jpg

pam253025.jpg

pam253022.jpg

pam253001.jpg

Thanks for viewing

AC/Lani

Am I really half way around the world??? i was thinking like a 1/3 way around the world.. but now that i think about it.. i guess we're pretty much the farthest possible distance from each other on the planet... (more or less)..

Anyways.. I obviously had to chime in on this post! Thanks for the pics and the shoutout Lani! Amazing. I thought you had a V3.. But your v2 is in amazing condition. Can't believe you'd never put that strap on before.... looks great.. and unworn!

sorry.. i forgot to say one thing..

You da man!