When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Class of 2009 Give Away Raffle ~ ST. Exupery

lanikai

To close out 2009 RWG is running a "Class of 2009" give away raffle..

the watch will be an IWC .. from the Pilot line of reps..

Since we are going to start a mega raffle also.. just chime in on this thread if you have signed up with RWG in 2009.. we'll have to pick a winner in some other way, rather than using our automated system.. I cannot run raffles concurrently on the same system.. so chime in if you have registered this year..I'll keep this up until New years Eve..... and the winner will be chosen.... your avatar reg. date will verify your entry..

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Donated by PerfectClones and Trustywatch

good luck to all..

ADD ~ 12/17/200 PeteM has donated a Breitling Bentley GMT to the Class of 2009 raffle. :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Saint Exupery Edition

2009raffle003.jpg

2009raffle005.jpg

10 second charge.. a good lume for out of the box

2009raffle007.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm a bonafide member of the class of 2009. What a year its been too. Learned quite a bit, spent a bit more,

and of course, made a lot of new friends. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A big thankyou to PerfectClones and Trustywatch for supplying another great raffle prize, and of course, to you too Lani.

Where do you find the time?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. :yeah:

Great, I signed up in 2009, been looking at IWCs for a while but not yet puller the trigger, so now I might not have to... thanks Lani and RWG!

ps Lani, what does the AC in AC/Lani mean???

Aloha/Cheers ~ AC/Lani .. the best of 2 cultures.. since we are from around the globe..

Aloha~ "the breathe of Life" and I add Cheers as I honour those of you that use it often.. :1a:

AC/L

Well, I'm a bonafide member of the class of 2009. What a year its been too. Learned quite a bit, spent a bit more,

and of course, made a lot of new friends. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A big thankyou to PerfectClones and Trustywatch for supplying another great raffle prize, and of course, to you too Lani.

Where do you find the time?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. :yeah:

to answer your question arnie ..

I make time.. because I firmly believe in the leadership of RWG.. as the best on the net .. bar none..

Admin for his tireless and at times "taken for granted" founding and upkeep of this fora, for TT and Co-Admins... and the Mods for their dedication to keeping us safe..and to the community as a whole..

My mind set is always ~ If your going to accept a responsibility ,.then you do it to Your Best ability !! .. No excuses.. no one wants to hear it.. just get it done.. and the community proves this time and again..As in the real world... all that matters in the end is results.. :lol:

so common gang.. one and all.. get going and let's end 2009 the way we started.. the "RWG way" NO.1 :1a:

Welcome, and it's good to have a brand new first poster !!!!

get to the intro section.. so we can give ya the RWG welcome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good to have you aboard Jackster

AC/L

You realise thats Wheaton26 he just re-registered!!!! ;):D

You realise thats Wheaton26 he just re-registered!!!! ;):D

No worries if we got scammers on the board and it turns out to be one and the same, which I doubt.. of wheat.. the "Hamma" will take action I assure you B)

suspended membership comes to mind... :lol:

AC/Lani

Yep made a few friends and leared alot. I would like to keep up with my must have's but being out of work for just over two years really sucks. Coumpound that with a back injury from hell. Rolled a 99 540( got ejected) and broke three vertabrae and right ankle and two ribs. Compartment sysdrome in left leg. I am not askin for sympathy. I built a apartment after the accident but between the depression and the pain form the accident, the new "Watch Hobby" Is the only hting keepin me going. I haev bought many raffle tickets and have yet to "WIN". But things are gettin real tight. I have put a hold on all new purchases. But truly a great hobby. I am so graetful for the new people i have met. Black bard D4m, fakey, and R2d4, Hackr. Oncyte( I have been wearin the shyt out of one of yours lately).

Regards

Hpy540

Edited by hpy540

Yep made a few friends and leared alot. I would like to keep up with my must have's but being out of work for just over two years really sucks. Coumpound that with a back injury from hell. Rolled a 99 540( got ejected) and broke three vertabrae and right ankle and two ribs. Compartment sysdrome in left leg. I am not askin for sympathy. I built a apartment after the accident but between the depression and the pain form the accident, the new "Watch Hobby" Is the only hting keepin me going. I haev bought many raffle tickets and have yet to "WIN". But things are gettin real tight. I have put a hold on all new purchases. But truly a great hobby. I am so graetful for the new people i have met. Black bard D4m, fakey, and R2d4, Hackr. Oncyte( I have been wearin the shyt out of one of yours lately).

Regards

Hpy540

thank you for the great words of support for the board hpy.. this raffle is for 2009 "joins"..

thanks

R