When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6152-1 - 4 Liner - Angelus SF 240

fishgodeep

Beautifully realized. I especially like the gears left in place and visible. Verses an empty hole, I definitely prefer it the way you chose. All the parts come togehter in perfect balance.

Plus your sentiments were well put... great post and pics!

couldn't agree more. this is the only alarm angelus movement that i've seen where the gears have been left in place, and i have to say -- it looks 10x better that way.

fantastic watch FGD; wear it well :victory:

deltatahoe

Sorry for the late reply, Simon - just returned from my honeymoon ;)

The watch looks great, glad it's up and running - it was a long time coming, but we got there in the end (god knows how you managed to get that stupid stem engaged eventually!). The strap from M looks amazing, he's a true gentleman and it's because of people like you two that I stay around these forums.

BTW - the 'tutorial' is online, it's on Gordon's site - Angelus tutorial (mods - please delete if inappropriate)

Happy New Year!

Many Congratulations Ross,

I hope the current Ice Age ain't too much of a shock to the system :shock:

Yes loving the watch thanks to you and the tutorial gives me a little insight into the work involved

Happy New Year to you too sir , I've got a feeling it's going to be a good year for our hobby!!

Cheers

Simon

Oh my...Simon, Ross, Marco...stunning in all aspects.

What a wonderful story and a true testament to the heart and soul of this place. I love stories like this that show that this place is so much more than just a watch forum but a Community in the truest sense.

Stunning...stunning...stunning! I have been wanting one of these so badly...what a treat to see it here!!

• 1 month later...

Now THAT is what I call a work of art! Can't think of any more deserving than you, S. And Ross' amazing work... Not to mention generosity! It is indeed things like this that make the forum what it is :)

Good stuff!

truely a piece of art :). congrats to this masterpiece

Dear FGD

This is tehe most beatiful pam I had ever seen......And I have just pllaning to built up mine yesterday I have a same dial from MCShr. I have the movement but Just need a hands case plexi case back and dial works but could not figured out how to start and how to build up this diamond. Absulatley stunning piece and very very thank for it to share us. I am waiting the step by stem topic In order to get clues

congrats