When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy New Year RWG!

rckh

Dear all buddies:

Haven't post for a long long time! I'm here to wish all you have a happy new year & get all the best watches in 2010!

In 2009; I finished by MBA degree, I sold all my reps, And I got 3 more Gens. Hope my "Concepta Portuguese" will arrive soon!

Good luck, Wear all your watch in good health & best wish to all your's family. smile.gif

Best Regards,

Raymond

Dear all buddies:

Haven't post for a long long time! I'm here to wish all you have a new happy year & get all the best watches in 2010!

In 2009; I finished by MBA degree, I sold all my reps, And I got 3 more Gens. Hope my "Concepta Portuguese" will arrive soon!

Good luck, Wear all your watch in good health & best wish to all your's family. smile.gif

Best Regards,

Raymond

It's also already here for me, Raymond! Happy New Year!! And may this year be even better for you & everybody on here too! :drinks: :drinks:

2009 was a good year for you indeed Raymond. All the best for a Happy 2010 drinks.gif

All the best too, mate! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

happy new year from germany eather.. :drinks: :drinks:

Same to ya!! :drinks:

Not New here......yet! But all the same, Happy New Year to All Asian and Australian and Kiwi Brothers!

And you too, F! Have a great one! :drinks:

Ray.. Ma Man B)

I will always remember 2009 as the year you got your genuine grail Rolex :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. and collected many more genuine.. your still one of us though :lol:

And it made my morning to see you posting :1a:

I wish you all the good things in life and more gen watches for your collection!!

Happy New Year ma Brotha!!

AC/Lani