When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quality/Price difference between two Breitling Black Birds

geneticlone

I have made my first purchase from Joshua (hunter-milgauss) and I am waiting for it right now. However, I am not really interested in that watch as much as I am in a 2009 BlackBird.

However, I am not sure which one two get, can you help:

Joshua:

1.jpg

URL: Click Here

WatchEden

IMAGE: Click Here

URL: Click Here

Now, the watcheden watch will come out pretty cheap, since its listed at 108 dollars and they also have the 20 dollars off and then shipping. Joshua's watch will be just under 400 dollars, my question is:

Is the quality that much better to spend the extra 200-300 dollars on Joshua's version

The one Josh is showing has the wrong case back for sure, i have never seen a BB with that case back,

That's the correct caseback for the new facelift blackbird. The biggest difference is that the case and bracelet are now polished, the dial has more markers on the minute counting subdial (they're missing on the rep as they used the old dial), and has a new caseback. That's all.

Greetz.

That's the correct caseback for the new facelift blackbird. The biggest difference is that the case and bracelet are now polished, the dial has more markers on the minute counting subdial (they're missing on the rep as they used the old dial), and has a new caseback. That's all.

Greetz.

I prefer the old caseback i must say, the new one is like all other Breits

Greetz.

Shame then, as one of the best parts for a BB was the lack of bling

the dial has more markers on the minute counting subdial (they're missing on the rep as they used the old dial)

Greetz.

I tried to find the difference in the quantity of the minute markers between the brushed and polished versions but couldn't not find it. Can you elaborate on that please?

The only diference I see is that polished bracelet clasp has raised logo and the brushed one has it engraved.

What the new BB version delivers is nice tabs.. the first version was riddled with misaligned tab issues.. I'll take an incorrect case back over the tabs.. it was mad to view .. and there was nothing you could do about it.. either the bezels cuts were off or the tab was cut so crooked .. the V3 looks really good.. mine is coming back from GZ with a new case set.., it's already been to Canada .. so hopefully it will be wearable..

AC/Lani