When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Survivor is out - Hi-res pics inside

Samurai

Just to add some more oil in the flames.....for nearly 700 and supposed 1:1....I would like to get a near 100% correct watch, why did they buy a gen and still don´t get it correct with all the small details....look at the date fonts, the numbers are still wrong.

Lets wait for updates or other ROO´s to come out, this one did not make my day!

Theo

BTW: how did they do the closing mechanism of the pusher-guards?....magnetic, spring-loaded, ....??

Must admit this is a very high quality piece. Price is not too crazy considering similar level to those high end HBB's.

Coming to the bezel height, it may be a visual effect with the ribber ring sitting in the middle. The look may chnange if they correct it it back to the bottom of the bezel. Just my thoughts.

hmm... its a toss up between this or the submariner from bestswiss.com.

So, we're supposed to protect people from dealing with scam sites and paying way too much for a watch. Now then, who's going to protect us from ourselves?

God forbid they gold plate some other parts with .001 microns of rose gold, or dlc or pvc and throw in some ceramic screws, we're looking at upwards of a grand buy in. pvd... More like someones smoking PCP if they think I'm dropping a grand on a watch thats not going to even work when I receive it... Yep a grand. Don't forget to add $200 to that cost to have The Zigmeister service the 7750. Thats [censored] pre owned gen territory.

hmm... its a toss up between this or the submariner from bestswiss.com.

So, we're supposed to protect people from dealing with scam sites and paying way too much for a watch. Now then, who's going to protect us from ourselves?

God forbid they gold plate some other parts with .001 microns of rose gold, or dlc or pvc and throw in some ceramic screws, we're looking at upwards of a grand buy in. pvd... More like someones smoking PCP if they think I'm dropping a grand on a watch thats not going to even work when I receive it... Yep a grand. Don't forget to add $200 to that cost to have The Zigmeister service the 7750. Thats [censored] pre owned gen territory.

you are bringing up a great point.

this sites was made to protect us from over pricing and finding the best deals possible, from my point that is not happening at all later years..

I em here only this days to keep updatet and to say hi to my buddy's here.

The modding game is a forgotten saga for me as its a privileged list you need to be on and so on, i em thankful for those who still keeps me in the light of new projects you know who you are are :victory:

This watch to me is over priced due to its dodgy movement, if it was serviced and going good from factory i think 648 aint to bad at all..Just look at it, its well made and what else you get for 648 a casio?

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome looking rep, despite the small flaws :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm also interested in the mechanism that keeps the pusher guards closed... It seems that there would be a spring loaded ball and detente to keep them tight... is this right?

With the new quality of super reps coming out recently, I really think that the dealers should start upgrading some of the small features that we have to have done seperately... like serviced movements, real superluminova, datewheel, etc

Superlume, for instance, would be much better applied by machine than re-worked by hand later (not at all dissing some of our modders awesome work). I don't understand why they don't use the real stuff anyway...

It looks like an amazing watch.....I just cant get past those chrono pusher protectors though :thumbdown: ......I think it makes it look too gimmicky. However the case, bezel, dial and hands are beautiful..... :thumbsupsmileyanim: Came across a video of it too:

AP

(Apologies if we arent allowed to post such links?.....)

If they really have improved the whole bezel stack I hope the manufacturer will take another look at the original seconds at 12 and design a thinner rubber gasket for that. It would be a major improvement to the standard as the bezel height is way too high. Did I read the specs right that the case is 42mm and the original standard ROO's were 44mm. I suppose the pusher protectors and larger crown still make it wear larger.