When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Starting a Pypal dispute with Asian7750? SOLVED!

fitipaldi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest techlogik

34514324.jpg

ncim14.jpg

Look at the 3rd W of the www. It is right next to the 8 marker Hex on the edge of the case. You can still see the partial W, the one edge of it still there, compare that to Josh's. You can also just make out the loop of the p right next to it still...come on...obvious chop that was ripped. Proof right there.

You can remove watermarks..photochop it...

Blimey your right, well spotted! I am looking at his other photos, and can't see any leftover marks! Surely it would be easier to take your own pictures!? :p

Whoever removes them does a great job, I can't see any others on the watches I have checked.....

Still, I will take his prices over the Twins every time! :lol:

Tony is a pic stealer... free loader like all the other scammers who steal my pics and cliam to be me.

Ask him for the generic.. You can ask me .. I can provide them to you .

I OWN THESE PICS !!!

This is my pics without the big watermark..

Joshua

URL=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/98470309.jpg/]98470309.jpgw800.png

Edited by Jos Nana

How about asking him to match my level of service and contribution to the forum and this rep game and for god sake .....take his own damn pics ?

A pic stealer is a scammer.. It means he might not have the watches to supply cos he simply steal the pics and sell.. Money in then he starts to hunt around for the watch . You prefer to work with a scammer like this.. Thats your choice.. Members should not be preaching his questionable services to fellow members here cos it is putting them at harm's way..

Ask the admin if they condone this type of dealing ethics ?

How about asking him to match my level of service and contribution to the forum and this rep game and for god sake .....take his own damn pics ?

A pic stealer is a scammer.. It means he might not have the watches to supply cos he simply steal the pics and sell.. Money in then he starts to hunt around for the watch . You prefer to work with a scammer like this.. Thats your choice.. Members should not be preaching his questionable services to fellow members here cos it is putting them at harm's way..

Ask the admin if they condone this type of dealing ethics ?

Ethics in a counterfeit goods market? :lol:

As for what I or any other members "preach", as you put it, that is our business, Tony has never ripped anyone off from all the forum posts I have read. I imagine you would happily send out a replacement watch without question before you receive the faulty watch back, with no tracking for the watch coming back to you, yes? :rolleyes:

How about answering a question or two about the terrible quality Asian clone "Rolex style" movements that are costing more for us to buy than real Swiss ETA movements, Now that is a scam......

Ethics is in every business and especially so for this shady business !! This is why this forum is formed and you are a member here !!

Get a life.. !! you are making yourself look silly defending someone whose way of operation is no difference from any of the known scammers.

I have made my point.. Like Lanny says.. Believe what you want..

Joshua

I have never had a problem ordering from Tony, got some great watches at fantastic prices, I don't think that is silly, especially in this economic climate. He also gets all sorts of parts without any issue, when I asked you back in the day you couldn't be bothered to help me, great service......

No comment on the Asian clone movements that fall apart and stop working, but still cost more than real Swiss ETA versions? I didn't think so.......

Since that dealer is stealing Josh's pics, as is clearly evident with this one, where do you draw the line? Obviously, for you, it is at the pricepoint. That's fine. You can make that call. But don't defend his unethical business practice proven here. That would only serve to put your character in question, as well.

I gave that other site the benefit of the doubt when looking at his watches online. I had no reason to doubt the dealer. Now I do; I won't buy from him.

I'm glad I bought my first rep here via Josh just weeks ago.

Edited by Jackster

I'm not taking sides here but you keep saying go with dealer A or dealer B because there's a minor hickup. Do you really think the other dealers will get you a full refund or send a new watch if YOU lose the watch? And this isn't directed to OP alone, but merely to anyone who feels they should change to dealer X because his or hers service is so much better, until that dealer won't refund you for the next mistake. You can't blame Tony for not refunding or sending out a new watch when he can't possibly trust the OP for actually sending it. Neither would Joshua or Andrew or any dealer for that matter. This is the internet and just because you say you have sent something doesn't mean it's true, and noone can be fully trusted, which is shown by your eagerness to start the paypal dispute. If that dispute goes through you have pretty much scammed Tony for a watch, even if you see it the other way around.

There are no rights or wrongs here and noone is perfect. I have bought from several dealers, experienced hickups with some but all of them have at least had proper service to the extent of fairness. You will most likely be at a loss here and I understand that you are angry and upset, but in the end, one of the mistakes was you not sending it with tracking. Neither Tony, Joshua or Andrew can magically find a lost parcel without tracking information.

And also, what's with the [censored]-throwing between dealers? I'm not discouraged to buy from Tony when I see this, if anything the opposite.

All in all, I love you all, treat each other with some respect and try to see everything from both sides.

Since that dealer is stealing Josh's pics, as is clearly evident with this one, where do you draw the line? Obviously, for you, it is at the pricepoint. That's fine. You can make that call. But don't defend his unethical business practice proven here. That would only serve to put your character in question, as well.

I gave that other site the benefit of the doubt when looking at his watches online. I had no reason to doubt the dealer. Now I do; I won't buy from him.

Nope, it is not price point, although that is obviously a part of it, Tony's customer service has always been first class, better than the twins ever were to me......

Also Tony sends pictures of the actual watch you are buying before delivery, the twins never did that for me. That kind of proves he has the watch, no? :rolleyes:

As for you questioning my character, yes, an internet replica watch forum is definitely the best way of making that kind of judgement about someone you have never met or even talked to in your whole life! :lol:

I am sure Josh is as well!

I dont see anything in this discussion to question anybody's character nor do any comments serve to do so.

I dont see anything in this discussion to question anybody's character nor do any comments serve to do so.

Agreed. That's why I didn't do so. My words were very clear: "...don't defend his unethical business practice proven here. That would only serve to put your character in question..."

Didn't say he was defending the unethical business practice of stealing another dealer's photos: was indicating that doing so would put the defender's character in question. It was friendly advice from my POV. I know that such is encouraged here, and I appreciate the friendly banter and open minds...even those of people more inclined to buy from a dealer who engages in such practices.

Edited by Jackster

Agreed. That's why I didn't do so. My words were very clear: "...don't defend his unethical business practice proven here. That would only serve to put your character in question..."

Didn't say he was defending the unethical business practice of stealing another dealer's photos: was indicating that doing so would put the defender's character in question. It was friendly advice from my POV. I know that such is encouraged here, and I appreciate the friendly banter and open minds...even those of people more inclined to buy from a dealer who engages in such practices.

Your right your words were clear and so was your implication, and I repeat my previous comments.

When you refer to ...the unethical business practice of stealing another dealers photos... you are referring to what business ethics exactly? I had always assumed Josh sold reps... my bad!!

My point was geared toward the pics that are being used are pirated.. sure this is a rep industry and a lot of ethics could come into question.. if you were a dealer.. bought the genuine for replication paid the money for the pics.. as time is money.. and had others pirate the pics and you cannot tell me better pics won't sell more of the product.. then you are "coat tailing" off someone's hard work..

No excuse .. stealing is stealing without sugar coating it or justifying it with, he gives a better deal, so it's OK.... sure a pirate does not have the overhead as those who pony up to make these reps what they are today..

would you take a negative attitude if someone "stole" your work.. if the answer is NO.. "I wouldn't mind".. then the world is full of fools..who believe their own lies.

A7750 is not a dealer on this forum.. is he one on RG? or RWI?.. wonder why? ..

I am passionate about this forum for it's integrity, not for "who can give the best deal, regardless of their their tactics" .. and I don't think that RWG condones this type of practice.. I would like to think that they don't .. seeing how they conduct the forum from day one... it has been to protect us and the integrity of our purchases.

there are a lot of web sites that use "Perfect Clones" hoping people will mistake them for Joshua.. I run into a lot of these just Google the name..

Members are free to buy from whomever they choose.. that is a given.. but to "Proudly" justify the practice of stealing work is not something that I condone .. immature and selfish .. yes.. justifiable .. NO..

I think you should see it for what it is .. take away the so called better pricing.. and what do you have.. if you take it down to the bare facts.. ?? .. a vendor that is stealing to sell more watches.. plain and simple... better pics more sales.

Why not stand on your own two feet .. take your own pics .. sell your reps that way..??,.. or is it premeditated.. knowing you are not going to sell as many watches with your own work.. is that not stealing ??

I call it "Coat tail bitch" .. you are riding off what someone else has taken years to build... and you are profiting off this... not of your own work..

Would I take another members pic to sell the same watch here.. what would you say to that??

You have "one" member here condoning these practices.. but be sure.. he does not represent the feelings of what RWG is about..

Definition: STEAL~take without the owner's consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"

AC/Lani

No offence taken Jackster, I just think it's funny to complain about stealing photos when you are talking about counterfeit watches :lol:

The twins should follow Tony's lead, lower prices and special offer watches, that Ayrton Senna 1st factory HBB was a steel for $168, I should have purchased one, but had no spare cash at the time.....