When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Report... Top 10 rep list

lanikai

It's interesting to keep abreast of what the Swiss Luxury brands are putting out in regards to our reps.. propaganda runs rampant.. for example.. the article that is attempting to spread the rumor that reps fund World Wide terrorist.. obviously aimed at swaying sales from purchasing reps..

They have also released the Top "10" rep. list.. to arm consumers that shop online.. the assessment of these "fakes" are pretty accurate.. and makes one wonder ..how many members we have that are reading our reviews for the Swiss brands.. it would be naive to assume that all sorts of peeps that are out to end the trade are here..

Have a look at what is is deemed the top ten.. pretty accurate account of our watches, although I think there are more accurate reps out of the box..

Here

AC/Lani

... makes one wonder ..how many members we have that are reading our reviews for the Swiss brands.. it would be naive to assume that all sorts of peeps that are out to end the trade are here..

You are right on with this comment. There is a member on RWG now who is contributing to the website you linked. See here: "New Replica Watch Author".

You are right on with this comment. There is a member on RWG now who is contributing to the website you linked. See here: "New Replica Watch Author".

that's an old article.. it was widely known sometime ago..

seems like smoke and mirrors that the periodical claims to be helping the consumer "not" buy the reps.. when in fact they are aiding the buyer.. too funny..

RWG is still the leader imo.. in knowledge through "experienced" members

what do we have 23,699 members .. RWI about 20,000.. RG a bit less than RWG.. so we cannot say over 60 thousand total.. since most members are registered on both sites..Not too long ago 8,000 on RWG seemed like a massive amount of members..

the rep industry is growing in leaps and bounds.. no wonder Swiss sales have declined sharply.. epecially with the escalating prices and World economy ..

even more reason to keep our reps out of AD's.. but I digress..

We should start our own little "In House" periodical.. hmmmmm think that is something to follow up on...

I like these. I think all of my replica watches are on the list lol. Well except for the milgauss which probably should be on the list. I have looked at it at the AD (was looking at a Breitling and picking up a band) and didn't think it was really all that different.

I would love some sort of in house thingy but to be honest I am still reading and learning from all of the past posts.

Very enlightening read Lani, I guess it helps us when choosing the best rep ;) Havnt heard or seen much of the Chopard on the forum.....understated rep?......

Actually it was a much awaited release awile ago.. the GTXXL caused a buzz and did not disappoint... it still is IMO.. one of the best replications.

chopardgtxxl005.jpg

chopardgtxxl006.jpg

chopardgtxxl008.jpg

chopardgtxxl011.jpg

chopardgtxxl014.jpg

The XL is also good.. but be careful of the different versions..

chopardgtxxl007.jpg

chopardgtxxl021.jpg

chopardgtxxl017.jpg

chopardgtxxl022.jpg

chopardgtxxl026.jpg

After reading through the site a bit, I think this guy is more on our side and doing something very similar to what we do here on this forum!

I also think Pug has seen the same and helped him out! Pug is a fantastic guy and one of my favourite members, I don't think he would do anything to jepordise our hobby!

Look at it this way, he is telling people what's a rep, a good rep, a great rep, so they don't get taken for a ride! Same with buyers, he is helping the buyer not to get scammed, same as we do here! Only this time it's for people being scammed for gens, I certainly think pretty much all of us are all in for that!! Nothing worse than seeing a rotten rep (they are rarely good reps that try to get plugged as gens) being auctioned on the Bay and loads of people are bidding because they don't know any better, hell we have them reported when they are seen!! This guy is just doing what we do, keep this hobby straight, advertising reps as gens a huge no no, going into ADs with them on etc.

Pretty good site I thought, certainly a good one to send the Noobs to for the easy tells!! ;) lol

Oh, and totally with Lani on the Chopards!! I have 5 variations of it and love them!!

Sixx :bones:

Right you are Ubi, Richard has been around for a long time. He used to participate but I haven't seen him chime in lately. He used to go by Audemarsdan or something like that. I don't know if he makes a living doing this stuff or not, maybe selling advertising on his site? By-Tor has also written some stuff for him 3-4 yrs ago. It's funny to navigate his site and see some of the old known scam sites! BestSwiss...

He manages to remain fairly neutral and uncommitted, but I sometimes wonder what his rep collection looks like!

Yes, he used to go by audemarsfan.

I have his book, came out a good 5 years ago. TTK contributed a lot of great photos, and other dealers provided samples for the book.

I love to flip through it, really demonstrates how far reps have come, only shame is a long time ago at least you knew for sure you had gen ETA ticking inside.

It's interesting to keep abreast of what the Swiss Luxury brands are putting out in regards to our reps.. propaganda runs rampant.. for example.. the article that is attempting to spread the rumor that reps fund World Wide terrorist.. obviously aimed at swaying sales from purchasing reps..

They have also released the Top "10" rep. list.. to arm consumers that shop online.. the assessment of these "fakes" are pretty accurate.. and makes one wonder ..how many members we have that are reading our reviews for the Swiss brands.. it would be naive to assume that all sorts of peeps that are out to end the trade are here..

Have a look at what is is deemed the top ten.. pretty accurate account of our watches, although I think there are more accurate reps out of the box..

Here

Though mildly useful that sort of list would become outdated almost as soon as it's released as new and better reps comes out. There are much better reps than those he's pointed out. A more useful one for the likes of us is what can we do to a particular rep to improve it.For instance your suggestion of the DSSD bezel insert replacement for the DSSD or the correct (or rather better) CG for a PAM.

AC/Lani