When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AT 3719 "Slevin" - Wow

OSRep

As for weight- I've yet to actually weigh mine, but I seem to recall it having decent heft (I'll need to check it when I get home). The 7750 swap might not make much of a difference in this regard, however; I'm not sure how to make this piece much heavier aside from having a new movement ring and movement cover machined out of a heavier, denser metal (maybe a lead spacer)? As for the crown; yeah, mine's wobbly in the time setting position. Date set and winding positions feels pretty solid though. It's a problem with the crown itself, specifically where the crown joins with the spring loaded portion. Kind of a bugger :(

Hey Ubi! Hows it going? Did you manage to weigh yours? My scales are a bit dodgy (doesnt calibrate to 0 properly) hehe, but the mass is around the 160grams.....which is decent and comfortable! Haha, ill think about sticking some lead into it too. I cant find any fixes for the crown wobble either..... :angry: Will keep looking.....

OS, it's beautiful!!! Congrats, thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ubi, you're killing me with the visuals! Everytime I think I've found my next watch (which usually stems from one of your amazing macro's) I see another one of your pics and then the list keeps growing and I can't make up my mind! :bangin: It's all good though, I love the dial, man it's gorgeous :wub: Cheers :drinks:

Thanks mate and no worries! :good: Yeah my pics really didnt do this watch justice - Ubis and Lanis are killer temptation pictures.........They capture the dial very nicely! Add this one to your list :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A real Kelevra Killer of a watch. I need to amplify my monetary fund... then follow suit with my watches.. that's the only reason this one isn't in my collection! Really beatuiful

Thank you "plaifender".......but whats "Kelevra"? :whistling: Hope you add this one to the collection soon - def worth it.....

You can't do better for your first rep mate... DW change, lume and AR by chief is all the mods that you'll need.

Thanks siesta! :D Will def get the mods done in good time :thumbsupsmileyanim: , I notice something special in your profile pic..... ;)

Hmmmmm... I just pulled my 3719 from the watch box; feels pretty weighty. I don't have a scale small enough to measure the weight of a watch however, so I can't get you an approximate weight. But it's definitely got decent heft (at least to me).

I'll see if I can get this thing weighed over the weekend...

:)

I heading toward quality over quantity so i just picked up a second iwc franken from our friend forum here siesta181 yesterday. The first one is a iwc 3714-38 Portuguese chronograph from Concepta and its too on the way to me. I will post the pitures when they both here.

Here is what it has:

Slevin Stock from Hont (steel bracelet) -

New ETA 7750 from Ajoesmith -

The Zigmeister Movt Servicing 7750 (Dec 08) -

The Zigmeister Lumework -

ETA DW + DW SWAP -

AR Crystal by Jakub -

Ubi - i have a small scale too, why don't you send all your franken to me and i weight them for you. ha!ha!ha

I heading toward quality over quantity so i just picked up a second iwc franken from our friend forum here siesta181 yesterday. The first one is a iwc 3714-38 Portuguese chronograph from Concepta and its too on the way to me. I will post the pitures when they both here.

Here is what it has:

Slevin Stock from Hont (steel bracelet) -

New ETA 7750 from Ajoesmith -

The Zigmeister Movt Servicing 7750 (Dec 08) -

The Zigmeister Lumework -

ETA DW + DW SWAP -

AR Crystal by Jakub -

Ubi - i have a small scale too, why don't you send all your franken to me and i weight them for you. ha!ha!ha

You picked up a brilliant watch DVN - esp with all the mods! Congrats, post pics when you get it.

:cry2: come on you can trust me bro :rofl:

Hmmmmmmmm can we now? Thats what they all say :whistling: haha jk bro......

• 1 month later...

How easy is it to switch between bracelet and rubber on these babies?

Probably getting one in the next few days, any recommendations who to send to in Europe for mods?

Thanks guys!

don't know Francisco, but read a lot of good things about him. I am in close contact to Domi, and so he is my recommandation. He modded all my watches, and its a pleasure to talk to him. +1

J

Thanks...

But...Slevin or Ingenieur? Which one? Which one? :unsure:

Hey perma. I havnt tried swapping bracelet for rubber strap - but it looks easy enough (pins in the lugs seem to just push out). If you want to get mods done in EU then yeah best bet is Domi (great reputation here).

As for Slev or Ingy hmmmmmm headbanger ;) I wanted an ingy first but after seeing Photos of the Slevin I was convinced (plus its "one of the best reps out the box".....

GL :thumbsupsmileyanim:

OS.

PS: Lanis Ingy thread probably wont help you with your decision - its a looker!