When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I smell a ploprof rep coming...

marsupilami

I recon the typewriter should be on the moneypenny edition, the lighter would fit well though

It's in good hands with Q - he's lean about the things he sends 007 into the field with; never has he returned with a bag full of junk he didn't need :rolleyes:

"Q, this hat that transforms into a waterbed was of no use to me" :D

wow the video was very impressing, man i hope they do it well, cause this beast rocks , holy [censored] :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i was splitet if this watch is somethin for me, but even when its nothing to wear so much, i want one, even when i only can look and feel her :rolleyes: and i hope so much they make it right :whistling:

Great video thogaa thank you! Thats an impressive piece of kit - brillian tmovement! "accurate to within ONE SECOND A WEEK" :thumbsupsmileyanim: Look forward to it coming out. I doubt (sorry for being negative) it will be right the first time round (even with a gen as sample)......Its a complicated watch to get right - the shape of the case, the bezel lock mechanism, the crown system etc etc....Can only cross fingers and pray they do a pretty decent job! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: