When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2 More Ver. Iwc Chrono

zbig

Don't forget we're talking about replica and we can pretend same Iwc quality...

however you're right...that's why i'll probabily confirm panda version where hands looks more accurate as they're all grey and finishes are less evident.

I know that, but like other brands we have a few versions replica. Maybe this time we will have? Genuine have much darkner blue hands than replica.

Is the blue way too light?

I recall on the gen, the blue almost looks like black.

replica hands and genuine hands are different

please notice: replica has blue color hands, genuine is not blue color. It is blue steel hands...

blue steel hands are very expensive... the steel was heated by 290-310 degree in a special method (for the blue color)

look my hands set on my list

standard hands set 29$, blue steel hands set 89$

retail price of my blue steel hands in SWISS is 149$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

BIG DIFFERENCE

replica hands and genuine hands are different

please notice: replica has blue color hands, genuine is not blue color. It is blue steel hands...

blue steel hands are very expensive... the steel was heated by 290-310 degree in a special method (for the blue color)

look my hands set on my list

standard hands set 29$, blue steel hands set 89$

retail price of my blue steel hands in SWISS is 149$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

BIG DIFFERENCE

Any chance that you could someday source a set of blue steel hands for the IWC?

Any chance that you could someday source a set of blue steel hands for the IWC?

you will added 150$ IWC blue steel chrono hands set for a 230$ watch????

i think this is not good business for me :bleh:

nobody would buy from me this expensive genuine IWC blue steel hands

Guys, these IWC watches are really beautiful. I was really tempted to get the version with the gold hands.

However, these watches are equipped with Asian 7750 movement, which from I have read is extremely problematic. The Asian 7750 movement have serious design flaws and I am just worried it will break after a few months. I heard this movement is not oiled andyou may end up spending a lot of money servicing it

Do you guys think it is worth to spend $238 dollars on a watch that wil cease to function in a few months even though it is a beautiful watch?

Guys, these IWC watches are really beautiful. I was really tempted to get the version with the gold hands.

However, these watches are equipped with Asian 7750 movement, which from I have read is extremely problematic. The Asian 7750 movement have serious design flaws and I am just worried it will break after a few months. I heard this movement is not oiled andyou may end up spending a lot of money servicing it

Do you guys think it is worth to spend $238 dollars on a watch that wil cease to function in a few months even though it is a beautiful watch?

I have 3 watches with old movement 7750 2 years old, and one with 7750 b1 28,8. never had any problem, Everytime when we have new watch with 7750 mov. I see ble ble ble about 7750 mov. Every mov. need oiled and need servis, it's only replica. The Zigmeister wrote evrything about this mov. please read.

if the blued hands and markers look anything like the photos..... it's screaming "fake"

this is one of the biggest problems on replica watches... the blue hands are cheap blue color and not genuine blue steel like genuine watches...

that is the reason why i never purchase a replica watch with blue hands...

looks HORRIBLE

example: tourbillon replica watches. 1000$ watch, but cheap 5$ plastic hands?

this is one of the biggest problems on replica watches... the blue hands are cheap blue color and not genuine blue steel like genuine watches...

that is the reason why i never purchase a replica watch with blue hands...

looks HORRIBLE

example: tourbillon replica watches. 1000$ watch, but cheap 5$ plastic hands?

Dunno, the hands on my old PAM172 rep looked pretty good. Shame it wasn't made of Tantalium!

I agree that the IWC rep blue hands are too light though.

Dunno, the hands on my old PAM172 rep looked pretty good. Shame it wasn't made of Tantalium!

I agree that the IWC rep blue hands are too light though.

you ever see genuine blue steel hands?

you can never get this blue color with simple hands

it must be genuine blue steel

look here

My hands were more like the ones sold here:

But I see your point. However, how likely are you to come across anyone who has seen a real blue handed IWC port auto chrono and can remember the shade of blue? They are probably going to spot the lack of AR coating at the same time an anyway...