When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Mug

Edge

Tea is for old and sick people!!!!!! The rest drinks their coffee black and strong.

S'funny......I thought coffee was for giving you coffee addicts....( same as nicotine addicts...dependency issues ).......a little zip thru' your hard days at the office.....what is it most coffee drinkers say..."I couldn't get thru' the day without a cup of java".......kinda makes you realise they are the sickly..... old before their time people.....tea drinkers on the other hand...drink for the refinement of it.....I mean whoever heard of cha no uke......the Japanese tea ceremony being performed with coffee.....:lol:

West coast water is still the best....whoever heard of New Zealand whisky......!

Tea should be green. Served with a [censored] of rancid yak butter.

In deference to Gran, I'll go along with the fine porcelain

If you think that is disgusting... you have never been to a Taiwanese tea house. Rancid yak butter is strictly for beginners....

And you won't get it in in fine porcelain, either. You can't see the frog-spawn through the sides of a porcelain cup...