When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona, what do you think of this?

freeflypr

Daytona

This daytona was posted recently, starting bid $3,000, and buy it now $5,000. Now he has changed the buy it now to $7,500. I asked for better pictures and serial numbers, Cause the only one he has is not focused. He says he will not spend a couple of thousand dollars to get a camera, just so i can see better pictures. Fishy :whistling:

What would you make up for this?

Thanks

I just posted a question about the item and the guy blew up on me!! I don't know why he has a problem with asking for photos of the paperwork if he has the paperwork.

here's what he wrote:

"i am getting tired of all you guys sitting on the net the whole day looking to "report people" get a f....g life! why don't you just ask me for the serial number?

but why do i waste my time,checking you out is showing me that the most you ever spend is $150.why even waste my time? go report me and j...k off to it.DON'T WASTE MY TIME !!!"

Here are his pics.JPG] .JPG] .JPG] .JPG]

Heres what he said

hi there,

as promised, please find enclosed photos.

not great but despite what people say on ebay it's dificult to take close up photos.

i have made photos overlayed with our daily newspaper, which shows the date to give me at least some credibility.

ps:before you even start to bid (should you show interest despite all the forwards and backwards mails which i published) please note that i can not accept paypal (i can't un-tick paypal,otherwise ebay won't allow me to sell my watch,that you can easily check on paypal website).

due to south african exchange regulations i have to use a south african business account to transfer money into and the funds must be declared as gift, otherwise the account holder will be taxed heavily (i am using a friends business account).

if all the above don't shock you tooooo much, please feel free to bid.