When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to drool over watches in NYC, Manhattan?

NaviChief

• 2 years later...

Panerai has a boutique store there as well as does cartier, And opening any day now is an IWC boutique

In addition to the large ad names mentioned above sac's 5th ave also has a nice watch selection to browse

There are actually 2 tourneau locations near each other very close to wempe

Edited by rogerthat

Take 10 minutes and draw yourself a map. 57th street alone has Audemars Piguet, Franck Muller, Tourneau, Wempe, etc. Madison Avenue starts with Cellini on 51st, Panerai on 54th next to the largest IWC boutique (announced but not open) and going north has Breguet, Chopard, Lange, UN (I think) and 3-4 others. And yes, if you are in for looking at random ridiculous high end watches 47th Street between 5-6th is the place. You will never see so many Patek's in the Patek "lunch sack" or tourbillons from everyone. There is far more selection of virtually every brand there than in any boutique. If you are here for days I would split it up with an hour or two for the retail shops and an hour on 47th Street. Have fun.

Take 10 minutes and draw yourself a map. 57th street alone has Audemars Piguet, Franck Muller, Tourneau, Wempe, etc. Madison Avenue starts with Cellini on 51st, Panerai on 54th next to the largest IWC boutique (announced but not open) and going north has Breguet, Chopard, Lange, UN (I think) and 3-4 others. And yes, if you are in for looking at random ridiculous high end watches 47th Street between 5-6th is the place. You will never see so many Patek's in the Patek "lunch sack" or tourbillons from everyone. There is far more selection of virtually every brand there than in any boutique. If you are here for days I would split it up with an hour or two for the retail shops and an hour on 47th Street. Have fun.

Vintage Rolex stuff too?

Cheers

We throw this term around so much but no one has mentioned it yet? The home of the replica!

CANAL STREET :1a::clap2:

oh i remember that street lol

invited to view collections in secret apartments or from a very well printed brochure in the street lol

also about 47th st (the diamond district) most of those places close around 5 so try to get there early.

the breitling boutique too unless i read over it... 5 east 57th st.. its accross the street from tourneau and tiffanys which is also cool to check out considering its history etc..

Edited by nlevek

If you want to try on gen watches you are better off in the area of e57 th where you have tourneau, wempe and lots of brand botiques like ap, breitling, panerai, etc... If you want to buy a gen then for sure go to W 47th street area (diamond district) but dont expect the same kind of service and patience. They want customers who know what they want and are there to haggle the price. Prices much better there than at the ADs

Edited by howardtny