When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect customer Service from Perfect Clones

crystalcranium

I have to agree that Josh does make a good effort to be upfront and fair. I have heard a few horror stories, but those situations have never happened to me with Josh. He has delivered, time and again, and has done the right thing when necessary. It makes sense, though. Think about it: If you sell using among the most expensive prices for a product that some others can also deliver for less, how can you stand out if not with great customer service. I prefer to use Josh, even if it costs a bit more. Although, I prefer to trade with established members most of the time; if, I'm getting a new rep, I go with Josh. He has not disappointed me thus far.

I have never bought from him but have sent plenty of Emails with questions. I always found him to reply quickly and informatively even if he doesnt have what I am looking for he still suggests other options.

I have been purchasing my reps from Joshua now for some years.. and not once has he left a issue hanging, and has gone out of his way at times to source a part for a watch I bought from him .. or gone further in sourcing me parts for a project I'm working on.. even to the point of not allowing a sale .. which in his opinion may be defective or not up to the standards that he and I agree on. I am always pleased with his after purchase service..

A lot of dealers have come in with a bang and promises over the years and fizzled out .. in over their heads .. Josh has been a fixture and a dealer that has ..imo.. influenced the way reps are made, all for the better in the past few years.. some of our dealers have taken the makers to new heights.. and Josh along with Andrew.. and King have proven they are an effective force in the rep world..

AC/Lani

I too will add my 2cents worth...just received a new Ebel and the strap was damaged, less than a week later I have my replacement strap - no questions asked

He is a gentleman and I have purchased from him for more than 2 years now

I concur that we all receive and give up a lot when we talk about "Reps" but he delivers some of the best

He does his homework so as to ensure that "most" of us are happy with our new purchases

There are those that have stories - and there are always three sides to any one of those stories

Thanks for listening!

I have been purchasing my reps from Joshua no for some years.. and not once has he left a issue hanging, and has gone out of his way at times to source a part for a watch I bought from him .. or gone further in sourcing me parts for a project I'm working on.. even to the point of not allowing a sale .. which in his opinion may be defective or not up to the standards that he and I agree on. I am always pleased with his after purchase service..

A lot of dealers have come in with a bang and promises over the years and fizzled out .. in over their heads .. Josh has been a fixture and a dealer that has ..imo.. influenced the way reps are made, all for the better in the past few years.. some of our dealers have taken the makers to new heights.. and Josh along with Andrew.. and King have proven they are an effective force in the rep world..

AC/Lani

I have similar feelings about the matter regarding Josh's exceptional customer service. But, one thing has stood out to me as of late: I've been dealing with Josh since 2005. But, I swear that whenever I get e-mails from him now, it's like it's someone else. I mean, the way he expresses himself, his domination of the English language on e-mails, all that stuff was very different in 2005. Weird. It does not bother me. But, sometimes I thing "Josh" is several people working in concert ... and they do a great job!

I have similar feelings about the matter regarding Josh's exceptional customer service. But, one thing has stood out to me as of late: I've been dealing with Josh since 2005. But, I swear that whenever I get e-mails from him now, it's like it's someone else. I mean, the way he expresses himself, his domination of the English language on e-mails, all that stuff was very different in 2005. Weird. It does not bother me. But, sometimes I thing "Josh" is several people working in concert ... and they do a great job!

Both Joshua and Andrew are College educated business men... they are not your typical rep merchants..let's say others are working round the clock to answer emails.. I'm not saying that this is factual.. and they relay the pertinent info to Joshua, and reply with his answer.. good way to service the customers in that in this day and age of .. instant gratification.. seems like a smart way to always be available.. he does answer all my emails, himself..otherwise someone else could not remember all the details from a month ago.... when he is on biz trips in China.. he will reply via blackberry.. weather boarding the plane or on the road..

I've gotten so used to his immediate communications.. it spoils me and I have to remember with everyone else on the net.. especially when ordering parts from around the net.. it may take 24 hours at the least to get a reply.. and another 24 before I get another even though I send it immediately after the first reply.. :lol:

I've gotten so used to his immediate communications.. it spoils me and I have to remember with everyone else on the net.. especially when ordering parts from around the net.. it may take 24 hours at the least to get a reply.. and another 24 before I get another even though I send it immediately after the first reply.. :lol:

As I mentioned earlier my first order with Joshua was just placed last week; my first choice was out of stock and he asked me to choose another, which I did. The reply time for each email was under 30 minutes each. :drinks:

Now; if this is the kind of service I can expect each time, and the rest of this transaction goes smoothly, I'm quite certain I will return to him for additional purchases.

true.. I've got everything from josh if not I bought it used from this forum.

he is a great guy to deal with and as Lani says hes response time is usually under 1 hour, no matter what time you send the email.

I think its outstanding. Without that service and help when something fails I would probably not still be around here.

Sometimes prices are huge.. got a HBB for $1200 when released but not even then I was worried ...

If it wasnt from josh (and this forum) I would NEVER EVER buy it !

-tazz

Josh is a good guy. Fair, straight shooter. I would like to see better quality control, and some discounts for returning customers and customers that provide a lot of referals. Having caught a lot of bad looks from friends that I referred to buy watches and they arrive broken, it makes me leary of doing it anymore. I'd pay for VIP treatment if I could find someone to provide it. Josh seems like he'd be in the best position to do so.