When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

logging in via iphone

lanikai

Is it xia 3G or your home wifi or....?

If 3G perhaps AT&T has a DNS issue with RWG?

Sent from my iPhone.....

Thanks guy's :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AT&T 3G..I keep getting "log in error".. not had a problem when I was using IE.. but ever since Firefox I cannot return messages via mobile ..I'm giving the iphone a 30 day trial.. lost my blackberry yesterday.. I was due for a new phone.. my BB was on 24/7 for over 2 years, and it took quite a beating over the years..

Going to the AT&T store tomorrow to see what's up and learn the applications a bit more.. I never used the music in the gym (clanging of the plates helps me focus more than music) or elsewhere.. I feel like my senses are dulled without hearing the natural noise around me..

wheaton26 Icon

Posted Today, 05:44 PM

i thought it seemed quite around here. what's up lani?

taking a mini break from the watches wheat.. B) .. been busy with various issues.. :D

I would like to see a mobile version of RWG.

I´m a member of a couple other forums that has one web version and one mobile version.

The mobile version is alot better for smartphones.

Compressing information to a small screen, and user friendly interface.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Is this possible for RWG... mods?

Edited by henrik_6

• 2 weeks later...

I get the full board .. same version as on my computer.. and just magnify the the screen enough to read the font..

it gives me a choice of versions.. the iphone or any other mobile is good for spot checking when I'm in the gym or waiting in line for something.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey, ma Brudah, have you tried rotating the phone so you can widen the screen? That helps make RWG easier to see. Plus it frees up both thumbs for faster typing. It doesn't help the mistakes-per-second rate, but so be it.