When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paul @ Http://www.wo-mart.com

Has anyone dealt with http://www.wo-mart.com (PAUL) ?

his prices are very low compared to Andrew or Joshua !

how good are his products compared to joshua and Andrew ?

any other comments guys ?

Salut à Toi, le Libano-marseillais ;)

I have dealt several time from Paul since 2004 without any problem. His customer's service is maybe lower quality compared to other dealers (sometime delay in answering mail, unfair complain processing if needed (but who need !!?),...) but all in all, he have very nice products and respect a fair shipping time.

Anyway, you should do some research on this forum cause there is some unfortunate buddies who experienced some problems with him. You have to build your own opinion :g: !!!

Hope this help

Best regards

Xel B)

Edited by xelorrolex

• 1 month later...

my friend bought daytona from wo-mart. the pusher was stuck. paul told him to send the watch to some guy in east coast to fix it. the watch came back and now the pusher is stripped. the watch stops often. my friend contacted paul and now paul doesn't respond to his emails for weeks now. that's the kind of service you get from this paul guy. another friend of mine bought pam111 from paul. this one did not wind. the winding stem was stuck. luckily this was corrected by the same buy in east coast.

nonetheless, paul's watches have more issues than other sellers. may be secret of his lower selling prices is he buys shitty quality ones from the factory for lower price... who knows. it's probably worth paying a bit more and get watches from the sellers you can rely on. eddylee, ken, these guys are reliable, responsive, .. just way better all around. that's my opinion.

Edited by gattenda

"First pick your dealer, then your watch." has always been good advice.

Every single individual here has a different opinion of what is acceptable in price, service and product offered by the different dealers. You have to go on your own instinct and sometimes experience, not others. Keep in mind that Paul is a volume seller, prone to the negative factors that go along with volume selling. No "cherry picking" of best out of a batch for you, no QC before its shipped, no personalized service, or instant communication or delivery. Some of us are willing to put up with that for the prices, some not since they like a bit more guaranty of QC, friendly Q&A & service before and after. I've also experienced the send to the Georgia watchsmith for DOA delivery from Paul, its not a big thing for me. : B)

My small recommendation:

When dealing with Paul always mention you are from RWG.

You might just get upgraded to sophisticated buyer status.

Perhaps dealers do give better service to those they know are connoisseurs and potential return customers.

Suspect this might be true for most other dealers here too.

Edited by JJFlash

You really like him, don't you ?? :wub:;)

He's the Walmartisation of the rep market. He left here saying how he didn't need us and wrote some very harsh posts about how many sales he had away from the replica sites and that we were nobody. Then he comes crawling back, insulting Precious Time, Josh, TTK, Trusty, etc., and runs a free-watch-for-a-review scam (did anyone get the watch?) and runs another carsy sale after the disaster that was the first one, including a picture of a watch with a price that was a price for a completely different watch.

You can go through and see the edited posts if you look hard enough.

All in all, if you want a cheap watch and are willing to write it off if it has any problems, then sure, use Paulmart. Just make sure you're using the right one of his four websites as they all have different prices.

Oh, let's not forget the "Hi, I'm [censored]" [censored] he foisted upon us, pretending to be a new dealer:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=8284

Come on, his business methods are despicable, and if I don't keep harping on about it, maybe we'll forget, and one day, we'll look for a friendly trusted dealer and they'll all be gone, like the local grocery store put out of business by Walmart.

Sort of. It lives on, though.

http://www.wo-mart.com/images/abay.gif

I also took the plunge a few months ago and let me put it this way. The pricing and communication before watch arrival is amazing. However, if you read the fine print in his email signature it states something similar to: I gurantee that you will receive your watch 100%. Well, that is probably true however if there's something wrong or something not working the communication and service stops. I don't want to go into specifics but it seems sometimes his watches, movements or cases aren't new or just plain B-grade.

I received mine 100% alright when it comes to delivery, however it was defective.

Pick your dealer, then your watch. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

........ i sent money for panerai over 1wk ago and haven't gotten tracking or any reply for that matter.... what da hell is going on... paul appears to be simply ignoring my requests once he got my money... i've bought several watches in the past and all that were ok (although some watches were broken, etc). now he is totally dithing me. this is NOT right

Edited by citylights