When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Rumors from CNY?

Panther917

Has anyone heard any rumours or other news about any new models or updates coming out after Chinese New Year? I have read on other forums that some new watches will be released but just curious if anyone here has heard anything?

Thx.

-Murph'

Hmmm...

Ploprof is supposed to, right?

And we are still waiting for the Sinn U Black...

Ploprof is def going to come soon. Was to be launced before CNY. Also Breitling Chronomat B01 is due... :Jumpy:

I've got the feeling 2010 is going to be an expensive year for me :whistling:

B01%2B05.jpg

omega-ploprof-wristwatch-2009-02.jpg

Ploprof is def going to come soon. Was to be launced before CNY. Also Breitling Chronomat B01 is due... :Jumpy:

I've got the feeling 2010 is going to be an expensive year for me :whistling:

B01%2B05.jpg

omega-ploprof-wristwatch-2009-02.jpg

I can't buy into the Ploprof as its not my thing but the Breitling is absolutely gorgeous, might just have to sell one of my modded watches to fund one when it comes out!!!!!! Love It

I can't buy into the Ploprof as its not my thing but the Breitling is absolutely gorgeous, might just have to sell one of my modded watches to fund one when it comes out!!!!!! Love It

+1 - It's pure class. I was considering a Daytona until I saw this one :good:

Keep hearing about Asian 7753's and a better batch of Daylights.......

Also agree - that Breitling is the dog's b******s.....and I'm not a Breitling fan at all.....

+1 on the Breitling....I've never been a fan of their aviators. I know they are great quality watches but the numerals on most of the dials dont appeal to me much. This is the best looking Breitling I have seen. I'd love to have a Breit to see what all the fuss is about and this, if coming out soon, may be the one to test. It's very sharp indeed.....

Keep hearing about Asian 7753's and a better batch of Daylights.......

Also agree - that Breitling is the dog's b******s.....and I'm not a Breitling fan at all.....

The Breitling has a 7753 subdial lay out, if they create it without the replicas normal sunken date, it will bode well for all the other 7753 based watches, like the PAM 196 etc.... ;)

The Breitling has a 7753 subdial lay out, if they create it without the replicas normal sunken date, it will bode well for all the other 7753 based watches, like the PAM 196 etc.... ;)

I keep being told that the subdial spacing on the B01 is slightly further inboard on the dial then the 7753 spacing. Similar to the POC. :pardon:

I'm all for that new Breit, I just missed out on the quartz model that LoganX was selling not long ago. It sounds killer!! As Scotty said, it sounds the 'Dugs Baws'!!

I also heard that the new 42mm PO was coming out, it's supposed to be 1:1 for gen parts too! That will be nice!

Not so much for the Ploprof myself, love the bracelet though and very much like the sound of the GMT, would love it if they done that one properly!!

There has been rumours of a new Speedy with better sub spacing, like they did on the PO Chrono. Now that would cause a stampede at the door!!

Sixx :bones:

Oooooo, shiny!! Looking very much forwards to the first review! Seems like a great rep, although it's a damn shame about that sunken datewheel. Oh well, can't have it all I guess.

It looks catastrophically sunken on the white dial version :whistling:

I just found my new watch on Perfect Clones... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

15.jpg

Made with a Genuine Watch as Sample.. V2 ..HBB Maker Version Model : Polished SS Case, Black Dial,Black Subdials, Ocean Diver Rubber Strap with Single Fold Deployant Clasp, Diver Extension Uni-directional Rotating Bezel Movement: Asian 7750 Working Chronograph Automatic Movement 28800bph Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds : Running Secs at 9.00 subdials, Chronograph : 12.00 subdial - minute counter, 6.00 subdials, hour counter 2.00 pusher - start/stop chrono, 4.00 pusher - reset Date ( at 3.00 set via crown , Correct Date Font Dimensions : Dia 46mm x 16mm Thk Material : 1 piece forged case construction, solid 316 stainless steel Back : Solid case back with Detail Serial Engraving Crown : One-piece screw down crown with o ring Crystal: Sapphire Crystal, Double sided AR coated ..Swiss Standards Individual Serial Nos for Each and Every Single Piece All Dial Colours are exact match to the genuine.