When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari 008

Eton

Well, I was going to do a review of the Ferrari Scuderia 008, but...b16a2 completed an amazing review just recently, so check it out if you haven't already, it's fantastic!

So, I will simply share one of my all time favorite watches, after seeing the Gen in the metal, it's a piece I will never part with! When I'm on the forum, I find that pictures & posts speak louder than by simply visiting a dealer's website to pick out your next watch. It's not just the pictures themselves, it's the emotional connection the person has with one of their favorite pieces, and that's why they've decided to share it with us, so thank you! Reading and viewing a post like that is my favorite time spent on the forum.

Member contributions make this forum a great "Place To Watch" and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the fantastic people always willing to lend a hand, share their advice or their journeys. Since the watch is pretty much spot on, I sent the crystal to Chief for his amazing Double AR coating, which on this watch really doesn't exist (Thanks B!!!) For the final touch, I sent it to The Zigmeister, my fellow Canadian for complete servicing and lume. She now runs silky smooth and really lights up (Thanks R&J!!!)

I grew up watching Formula One with my family and have always cheered for...Ferrari! So, being a car nut from birth, I hope you enjoy a piece that I absolutely adore.

Cheers!

K

Ferrari0083-1.jpg

Ferrari0084.jpg

Ferrari0085.jpg

Ferrari0082.jpg

Ferrari0081.jpg

Ferrari008Lume.jpg

FerrariWristie.jpg

wow awsome watch, can you share with us , witch strap and buckle you have on this watch?

denz

Thanks D! It's the leather strap with deployment buckle, it came with the watch. I also have the Ferrari rubber strap, but wear the leather strap with dress clothes...I switch to the rubber strap in the summer when there isn't snow on the ground!

Cheers :drinks:

thanks eton :)

wow very impressive for a rep strap, it looks perfect on the watch, looks realy pricey and of great quality to me, of course your pics of this watch are great too :)

first impressions of this watch on the dealers site didnt say to me that i like this watch, but pics here helped me switching my decision, that is a hell of a watch and with your mods on it, one of a kind, great watch, enjoy it mate :drinks:

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the watch, but never been a fan of ferraris. I only wish that this watch had been branded panerai instead of Ferrari by panerai! Otherwise, i would have had it a long time ago. It looks great though. But you're definitely missing the WRSTIE! :bangin: Wear it well! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the comments P! I'm not a wristie shot kind of guy...but I'll throw something together tomorrow! Cheers :drinks:

thanks eton :)

wow very impressive for a rep strap, it looks perfect on the watch, looks realy pricey and of great quality to me, of course your pics of this watch are great too :)

first impressions of this watch on the dealers site didnt say to me that i like this watch, but pics here helped me switching my decision, that is a hell of a watch and with your mods on it, one of a kind, great watch, enjoy it mate :drinks:

Thanks D! It's a pretty good strap, classy with a touch of fast :D Thanks for nice words, cheers :drinks:

Wow it is awsome~~

Wear it well and enjoy friend

ddebo

Thank you! Cheers :drinks:

WOW!!! That is a STUNNER!!!

One of the few Panerai Ferrari I really like, SUPERB!!!

Thanks! A lot of Pam guys aren't fans of the Ferrari models...it's one of the few I like as well! Cheers :drinks:

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the watch, but never been a fan of ferraris. I only wish that this watch had been branded panerai instead of Ferrari by panerai! Otherwise, i would have had it a long time ago. It looks great though. But you're definitely missing the WRSTIE! :bangin: Wear it well! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Added for ya mate! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nice little review Eton, your pics show how bella this race inspired beauty really Is, fantastico ;) It seems the Italians can do no wrong. The cars, watches, women, food,historical architecture, women, have you seen there women? OMG, GTFO :shock: Btw Tony@ asian7750 has this watch on sale for $208.00 :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

Nice little review Eton, your pics show how bella this race inspired beauty really Is, fantastico ;) It seems the Italians can do no wrong. The cars, watches, women, food,historical architecture, women, have you seen there women? OMG, GTFO :shock: Btw Tony@ asian7750 has this watch on sale for $208.00 :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

Thanks for the nice words! Yes, the Italians have a lot going for them...I'm Italian, so I'm biased :p

That's a great price!!! Wow!!!

Cheers :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Fantastic! You've just won me over. I don't own a Ferrari so I don't think I deserve to own this watch, but it's a beauty. The AR and lume is a fantastic touch, a little trip to the spa puts the cherry on top. Spectacular pictures! What is that backdrop? Carbon fiber Ferrari something or other?

Fantastic! You've just won me over. I don't own a Ferrari so I don't think I deserve to own this watch, but it's a beauty. The AR and lume is a fantastic touch, a little trip to the spa puts the cherry on top. Spectacular pictures! What is that backdrop? Carbon fiber Ferrari something or other?

Thank you! A little extra treatment goes a long way, very true :thumbsupsmileyanim: Your right, the backdrop is my Ferrari Acer notebook, real Carbon Fiber, I love it :D

Gorgeous watch. I think your photos really bring out the great looks in this piece. Well done!

Thank you, I'm always trying to take pics like some of our amazing members, they just amaze me...so I take a lot of pics, a lot!!!

Cheers :drinks:

• 1 month later...

Cool watch. Pics are impressive.

What is the thickness of the watch?

Weight is comfortable?

Edited by J24