When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thursday Wrist Check

By-Tor

jmb-

Mrs. Ubi was busting my chops about selling it this morning as well.

She was recounting how much time I spent hunting down parts, how much cussing and swearing she and the kids had to listen to as I was building it, and her final point of reason- I'd end up building another down the road because I'd miss it so much, and I would inevitably end up spending more the second time around than I did the first.

Well, I suppose I can't argue that fact, as I know it's true :whistling:

I'm also finding that I'm having second thoughts about parting with it after having worn it around a bit today...

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

:g:

jmb-

Mrs. Ubi was busting my chops about selling it this morning as well.

She was recounting how much time I spent hunting down parts, how much cussing and swearing she and the kids had to listen to as I was building it, and her final point of reason- I'd end up building another down the road because I'd miss it so much, and I would inevitably end up spending more the second time around than I did the first.

Well, I suppose I can't argue that fact, as I know it's true whistling.gif

I'm also finding that I'm having second thoughts about parting with it after having worn it around a bit today...

g.gif

Why don't you let me just hold it while you decide... you might feel a whole lot better if you just gave it away thumbsupsmileyanim.gif