When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches In Movies Or Tv Show

AlexM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A couple posts above is the pic from Transporter 3 of Statham's wristie with a 310 gen shot.

This is a gen 196:

196.jpg

You'll notice at least in Transporter 3, that the numbers on the watch are arabic only at 12 and 3 and there doesn't appear to be a subdial at 6 like on the 196. I think you're right though that in the pic below (I'm not sure which Transporter this is from)...it might be a 196:

JasonStatham8.jpg

Toad your saying that I might be right? Well I guess there is a first time for everything. :D It's realy hard to get a a good veiw of the watch to my eye because of the angle, reflections,glare etc. That and my knowledge of Pams is still in It's infancy stage :) Mike

That and my knowledge of Pams is still in It's infancy stage :) Mike

I probably know less than you. I'm certainly no Paneristi...in fact I only have interest in a couple of them as to me, they kind of all look the same. I do like the 310 because it's smaller...and I like the lumpiness of the 243 but it's a bit big...that's about it for me on the PAM front.

I probably know less than you. I'm certainly no Paneristi...in fact I only have interest in a couple of them as to me, they kind of all look the same. I do like the 310 because it's smaller...and I like the lumpiness of the 243 but it's a bit big...that's about it for me on the PAM front.

It' funny Toad about these Panerais. When I first arrived here I thought these were funky strange watches, with this side appendage thingy. I cant realy explain it but I realy like these Pams now, go figure. Same with Hublot. Im waiting for one as we speek. But there is nothing that can compare with a Breitling. ;) Im looking for a nice dress watch. How about the " Flying B Chrono"? What say you? :) Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

I just've seen a movei called 12 Rounds.

I discovered some nice watches shown.

First one is Girard-Perregaux, i dont know the type of it. Is it rep or gen?

12roundsgp1.jpg

And the others: can U identify them? Rep or Gen?

12rounds4.jpg

12rounds5.jpg

12rounds3.jpg

The GP is on the goodboy's wrist, the second is his mate, the bad guy has the third, and the last one is on the FBI man, who almost dies :)

You got the homework!

• 1 year later...