When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Germanny

Hi folks,

since im browsing the forum on a daily basis and have gained valuable information on both reps and gens i decidet to "step into the light" and introduce myself to the forum.

Im 29 years old and i´m crazy about watches since i can remember. As most people i started with a few quarz watches like swatch and others. As i learned to appreciate the value of mechanical movements i proceeded to Seiko (the famous SKX007) and Steinhart. As my girlfriend somehow managed to loose my Seiko :bangin: it decided to save up for a real watch. :whistling:

So after a long year of working an saving i finally bought my first expensive watch, the PO Chorono. But as you all know the addiction got stronger and stronger and i had to have a second watch. I was always fancy about Panerai (in fact i had planed to buy the Pam 212 but then choose the PO Chrono), but back then the Panerai-hype was at its peak and as a result the prices, even for used watches, were extremly high. A long story short, after months of searching i found a preowned, unused Pam 90 at an unbeatable price (as you will see later i could not resist).

For the next year i was satisfied, just browsing the fora to be up to date.

And then i saw the first pictures of the rolex SDDS..... :shock:, tried it on at the ad... :wub:... you all know the rest.

As im still in the funding process i thougt about purchasing a rep, did some research and thats how i ended up at RWG.

Now i have ordered two watches in a few months, and i´m afraid, that there are more to come.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BRINGING MY ADDICTION TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

As i like to watch some pictures and as i know you like watching pictures here you go:

The box:

w2fw1z.jpg

Wristshots:

2iw293t.jpg

2hy1hy.jpg

Edited by drolson

Excellent intro Drolson !!.. looking forward to your post..

and Welcome to RWG.. you fit right in with our obsession.. and this forum's knowledge bse when it comes to movements and brands is #1 :1a:

How about rounding out your collection with an all ceramic rep.. and all black too.

ahbbayrtonsenna081.jpg

ahbbayrtonsenna044.jpg

ahbbayrtonsenna073.jpg

Holla if you need an assist

AC/Lani

Thanks Lani,

aktually i was thinking of purchasing one :thumbsupsmileyanim: , but i also like the SS HBB, and the AP ROO black themes, and the GMT IIc. :g: Or maybe i should just buy myself a 111 and mod it... or what about the fiddy. And i definitely need the Avenger Skyland Blacksteel, and the UPO, and the Steelfish with white dial, no maybe ill have to get the big pilot first :blink:

....... i need to calm down i think