When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gmt master

Velasco

BTW you know, I'm sure, that it's a TRAVESTY for a 1675 to be on a 9315/380 bracelet. Simply not allowed.

Please send it to me and I'll make sure nobody else hears about this. :whistling:

What's that "PATETED" on the diver's extension???

Believe it or not, that's actually how you tell this is a gen Rolex bracelet. It's always misspelled on the gens. At least the gen 9315s....

Thanks very much for the kind words... I have to say I caught the Vintage rollie bug in RWG long time ago... and it's getting worse every day... :whistling:

The watch came with the Oyster 9315 band... love the idea of having a jubilee on it but the prices are just mad. The "PATETED" extension is one of the few Rolex failures and it's well known amongst collectors.

I'd like to ask the experts: I thought the hands to be luminova but they are completely dead (no glow at all). Although the dial shows some patina, the hands are still pristine. So I guess they're tritium... Am I right?

Thanks

V.

P.S.: "travesty"... :lol: