When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have you ever seen such a level of QC in repdom! I am impressed !

alvinado

IWC1.jpg

IWC2.jpg

IWC3.jpg

IWC4.jpg

IWC5.jpg

IWC7.jpg

IWC6.jpg

IWC8.jpg

IWC9.jpg

I bought The TG v1 from Mreplica and this is what he sent to me, prices are not the cheapest but the level of QC and detail are unprecedent! He even regulates the watch for his customers.

I am impressed.

BTW I am not shilling here, I am only posting what I feel and I feel like a king now :)

BTW Mreplica is a trusted dealer at RWI so I am not just recommending any tom [censored] or harry dealer here..

I wish and hope this is the truth and only the truth

True QC would be fantastic

OK! so the lume an this watch and pictures are great....but truth is this is not enough information to make your statements true.....we need to know the type and mumber of watches and data (independent testing of the watches) in order to show the true level of QC....anyhow the volumes he sells would have to be quite low in order to make this possible

lets us know more about Mreplica...we are all ears and eyes

hi Gran, he is a trusted dealer at RWI, and RWG 1.1

his section is here

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/marvellous-replica-176.html?f=176

and his review section is here.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/marvellous-replica-buyer-reviews-177.html?f=177

look at his review section and you will know that what i posted here was not for nut..

hi Gran, he is a trusted dealer at RWI, and RWG 1.1

his section is here

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/marvellous-replica-176.html?f=176

and his review section is here.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/marvellous-replica-buyer-reviews-177.html?f=177

look at his review section and you will know that what i posted here was not for nut..

Ok thank you alvinado. I trust you and I will look into it. Nothing is better than him being the best on QC of them all

But in general i am inclined to say taht Being a trusted dealer is no guarantee for excellent level of QC (unfortunately)...sometimes it is mostly hype and dreams

Ok thanks I will look into it

so more goodies for you gran, I also bought a hublot and a datejust from him

Hublot7.jpg

Wow that sure looks nice. Is that swiss movt or at least swiss rotor?

I need to seek him out on RWI then. I had some really bad luck with QC, most of my purchase from trusted dealers suck. Even wrong watch. So much for QC, no drop [censored] BS.

MR has had very good communication and service for me, too. Came through in a pinch with a bracelet last xmas. $20 less than my trusted collector here that I (used to) refer all my business to.

My blacksteel.. A slight movement issue, he BEGGED me to send it back, even offered to pay for me to send it back. I told him it wasn't necessary due to the fact that I expected to have the A7750 serviced anyways. Excellent communication.

MR (and Hont for that matter) seem to be doing a good job, and RWI seems to have become the most active board. Not sure if one has anything to do with another, but maybe RWG could consider them for a trial period or something?

Mmmm an expert

Rocket science it isnt

When a field of business of long standing has found its own level (the balance of margins, expectations, service levels etc)by virtue of the forces of demand supply profitability etc. Then a Fresh Rising Star promises to swim in the same environment offering much more - then as common sense (& history) shows they will fail as the promises cannot be sustained.

I was going to write the same thing as narikaa, a few days ago, but refrained.

The sad truth is that a dealer can't sustain the "QC" they advertise, as more and more people come to their store to buy their famously QC'd watches .. and then they crash and burn from being too popular and over-loaded.

See "Eurotimez" etc.

The buyers start screaming that their new replica isn't QC'd as "advertised" and it avalanches from there.

I wish no ill will on anyone, of course. I hope this dealer can take on all the new customers and still run every watch through the lightbox for pre-shipment beauty shots and the A1000 Watch-o-Graph ... but that sentiment is completely un-realistic.

Thank you alvaniado for saying something that makes sense. The idea is to be good at what you do, how to do and what to do, is your choice, hire qc, charge 10% more, penalize suppliers. Don't wait for competition to fail survive. I hope your dealer makes it so big, kills the competition that he can hire some of the drop shippers as qc employees. That is how I know of business.

This Is my hope, that dealers at least take a good look at the watch before sending It out, do I ask to much? probably. But does spending 5-10 min or so with a watch really to much to ask? Set the watch 24 hrs before you ship It, to make sure It's at least keeping reasonably good time. Make sure there Is no visable flaws. I dont expect the watch be perfect but It would be nice to know that there was some "hands on" Involvment during the purchase process. I wont hold my breath on the above QC, not realistic. But If we could at least get some desent QC, well that would be fantastic. :thumbsupsmileyanim: The payoff for the dealer would be many loyal and consistent customers. Things are getting better, have you seen what reps looked like ten years ago,? :g: nuff said :D Mike

This Is my hope, that dealers at least take a good look at the watch before sending It out, do I ask to much? probably. But does spending 5-10 min or so with a watch really to much to ask? Set the watch 24 hrs before you ship It, to make sure It's at least keeping reasonably good time. Make sure there Is no visable flaws. I dont expect the watch be perfect but It would be nice to know that there was some "hands on" Involvment during the purchase process. I wont hold my breath on the above QC, not realistic. But If we coud at least get some desent QC, well that would be fantastic. :thumbsupsmileyanim: The payoff for the dealer would be many loyal and consistent customers. Things are getting better, have you seen what reps looked like ten years ago,? :g: nuff said :D Mike

+1

Personal inspection + It should have no visible flaws should be what all dealers should go for 8)